New Lovers.

*A CookieXAngelo Fanfic. Cookie was disrespected by lucious once again and she was feeling down and went to her bedroom and just sat on her bed*

3rd Person POV

"I WILL NEVER CALL YOU MY LOVER AGAIN!" shouted lucious to cookie as she jumped. They were standing in the hall of empire and she stood there stunned. "No one will ever love you cookie. No one." he said getting in her face and walking off. She stood there saddened. She felt her eyes starting to sting. She can't be beginning to cry over him again, but why face it. She thought he was right. "He's right...every man I've had they've left me.." she said to herself as she walked out and drove to her house. She went inside and she just sat on her bed staring blankly into space. She even left the door unlocked. Her phone continued to ring and ring but she just let it. She didn't bother answering it...she didn't care anymore. She just sat there as tears ran down her face. All of the memories she's had with past men started to replay..especially the ones with lucious...

She didn't even notice when Angelo had entered her room. "Cookie?" he said to her. She had forgotten all about him...well partially. She and him have been slightly fooling around but she didn't consider it a relationship. She honestly was in fear of doing so. She ignored him, being to zoned out in the thoughts of lucious words replaying in her mind, over and over again...as if they wouldn't stop. "Cookie? Can you hear me.." he said kneeling down in front of her. She just stared and he sighed and stood up, sitting down on her bed next to her and putting down the glass of champagne he had in his hands. "Are you alright?" he asked her gently resting his hand on her shoulder. "No. I'm not...I never was and I never will be.." she said sighing as a tear went down her face. Angelo was confused by how a confident woman just as cookie herself, could be talking so lowly about her self...it was a sudden change that she couldn't condone on her own. "Cookie...what do you mean by that? You're crying...that's out of the ordinary for you there's something wron- "trust me, it's more than ordinary for me...I've just been hiding it...for so long.." she said as her voice cracked and she continued to stare at her hardwood floor. "Cookie..you can talk to me about anything..tell me what he did.." said Angelo to her and she sighed and shook her head. "Look at me cookie.." he said gently cupping her face and making her face him. Her face changed from shock to curiosity and caressness. "Angelo...do you think...that I'm unlovable? Do you think that no one will ever love me.." she asked him. He was surprised that lucious had something to her about that, he's the one that has never received any love...let alone given it to anyone correctly. "Cookie.." he said sighing. She curled her lips and let out a breath. "It's ok...I get it.." she said slowly nodding and looking away from him. "Cookie...I want you to stop thinking about lucious. Stop caring about him." he said and her head snapped up and she looked at him with her eyes filled with tears ready to fall. "Stop letting what he says get to you, because when I look at you cookie...I see a gourgous woman that is defidently worth loving. I see a woman that's worth loving. A woman with a beautiful smile and a great sense of humor and great style, and also has a soft spot for kids...not to mention your body.." he said cupping her face and she actually ended up turning red. She couldn't help nearly smiling, but it only showed as a crack. "Really?" she asked him. "Absolutely.." he said pulling her closer to him and putting his forehead to hers. He gently put his hand on her thigh and she raised up her eyebrows in surprise. She felt his breath on her lips...she wasn't going to lie..she wanted to taste his lips..she wanted him to kiss her so badly. He leaned in and only bit her bottom lip, causing cookie to mentally and physically go wild. He pulled away and he got on his knees behind her and started to massage her shoulders. "I think you're beautiful cookie.." he whispered into her ear as she closed her eyes and just let his soothing voice take over her body and soothe her soul. "So...right now we have you, me, champagne, a bed, and this dress that needs to be ripped off of your body, right now." he whispered into her ear, moving her hair to the side and sucking on her neck. His hands trailed down the valley on her dress and she let out a slight moan. "You sure about this.." she said nervously. "Very sure.." he whispered and at that moment, she turned around and attached her lips onto his. They stood up on their knees in the bed and devoured each others mouths. He tugged on her slim fitting dress and she allowed him to take it off and once he did he began to kiss down her neck and chest. Their breathing was ragged and they were both so eager. She pulled on his shirt and he got out of his suit jacket. She ripped his shirt open instantly, causing the buttons to crinkle and bounce onto the floor. "Make love to me Angelo.." she moaned. "Mm I intend to." he said turning and flopping cookie onto the bed in one swift motion. "Oh." she said smiling as he leaned down and captured her lips as he got on top of her. He kissed her neck and down her chest. She moaned and arched as he gently bit her sides and he unclasped her bra surprising her. He took it off of her and sucked on her nipples as she moaned. He leaned back up and kissed her deeply. He bit her lip and he took off her underwear. He leaned down and gently played with her outie bellybutton with his tongue and she giggled. "Mm that tickles..." she said chuckling as he smiled and he lifted up her legs. "Damn you're body is so beautiful cookie...lucious doesn't know what he's missing.." he said smiling. He leveled his mouth up with her entrance and looked up at her. She looked at him and they froze. She nodded and he bit his lip and went to work. "Ah! My god.." she moaned closing her eyes. He entered his tongue inside of her and took off his pants as his tongue explored her. Cookie had already partially undid them, but he finished the job. He came up for a second and kissed her lips. "Now I see why they call you cookie." he said against her lips and she giggled. He entered himself inside of her as she moaned. He gripped the bed ad it gently rocked and cookie marked her lust along his back with her nails. They made love all night..

Lucious pulled up to cookies house in his black escalade and walked up to her door. "I never Should've said that..I need to fix this.." he said taking out a dozen of red fresh roses. He raised his arm to knock on her door, but was interrupted by a roar of loud moaned coming from her open bedroom window up above. "Ah! Ah! Angelo yes! Ah...my god! Mm!- "ah..cookie I love you..." he heard Angelo moaning. "AH! ANGELO! I- I love you too.." she moaned. "I- ah I want a family with you..." he moaned looking into her eyes as they froze. "Y-you do?" she half moaned. " I do. You're extraordinary baby...be mine.." he said against her lips. "Ok...ok..ah! Yes I want a family with you!" she moaned loud and clear. Lucious froze and he looked down at the roses he had. He slammed then down onto her doormat and stormed off, getting back into his escalade and speeding off..

I hope you guys enjoyed! This was me and tonilove4 idea! Let me know what you think!