Him.

*Lucious And Cookie Go Throughout Their Story Of How They Got Their Child.*

NOTE: This is a book idea, so it is not necessarily a one shot, it is a semi-draft. Something I was thinking of creating but I need opinions first. That's where you all come in. By default, this chapter isn't very descriptive and detailed.

3rd Person POV

Cookie sighed as she thought back through the flashbacks of her child. Well, not first, since she did have her three sons, but first since Cookies...obstacle.

Their boy was something like no other, he was unique, rather peculiar.

Flashback:

Lucious wiped a tear from Cookies dread written face when they stared at her another failed pregnancy test. "L-Lucious...i don't understand what's wrong...what's wrong?" Her voice cracked as they questioned him, hoping he had the answer. But he didn't, neither did.

Once cookie found out what her obstacle was, she prayed and prayed for a miracle to come. They had a hard time adopting, they couldn't find out what was right for them. After all years of being parents, once they want another cub, things became complicated. They felt at a lost.

...

All until the day that they took their dog walking in the woods nearby their large estate of a home. The slim brown Doberman launched off the leash, barking and rushing towards something. "Really!? Get back here!" Lucious sighed, chasing after their animal. Cookie groaned as she waited for him to come back. "Lucious what's- COOKIE! COME HERE! HURRY! LOOK!" He yelled, almost in alarm. Cookie rushed as fast as she could to them. She gasped once seeing what her saw. It was a boy sitting on a tree stump. His legs were crossed and he had his head downward. He slowly looked up. "It's...it's a Boy..." Said Cookie. "W-who just left him here all alone?? Where are his parents?" Cookie Asked quickly, nervously reaching out to grab his hand. He didn't respond. He was dirty wearing some costume. "Excuse me, are you lost? Do you know where your parents are?" Lucious asked. The boy shook his head, Cookie not knowing what question he was answering. "Would you like to come home with us?" Cookie Asked. He walked towards them as if he was examining them. "S-should we...take him home with us?" Asked Lucious. Cookie shrugged. The boy slowly reached out his hand. As if he was giving permission. Cookie grabbed it.

She carefully washed the child down in her bathtub, it staring at her the entire time. It seemed to match her.

...

After many doctors appointments and DNA tests, no specialists could find the mother of the child. As if she was nonexistent. Never heard of. Cookie and Lucious finally settled of having the child as their own. They signed adoption papers, and took the child home with them for good. It was the happiest day of their lives.

Over time, they noticed that their son wasn't like any others. They noticed that he never said a first word. And also, he never seemed to change. He never seemed to grow or develop. He seemed to stay the same size, same height. He's always in the same onesie that he seems to enjoys so much to where he refuses to take it off. Cookie and Lucious became worried at first, making multiple doctors appointments. The doctors checked him, and they clarified that he didn't have a speech issue, and he had everything needed for him to speak. He was able to make vocal sounds and effects perfectly fine. They checked for autism, he was fine. She doctor clarified that He was just selectively-mute. He chose not to speak. And neither Cookie or Lucious ever knew why. It wasn't just with them either, it was with everyone. He never spoke to anyone.

*End Of flashback*

Cookie thought about those days constantly. Fast forward to now, they still had their child, and he was still the same. He still seemed to be the estimated age of five, and the most kindest child anyone can ever set eyes upon, even though he didn't speak. At that moment, he scurried into the bedroom, and hopped up in their bed, wearing his usual, reoccurring onesie. Something neither Cookie or Lucious could ever crack down on why it was done.