The Weird Things That Lucious Does.

*Cookie See's Lucious Doing Weird And Strange Things. She Talks About Flashbacks And Current Situations.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie sat in her and Lucious study, sitting in front of the fire place and writing out a letter to her sons. They were currently on tour, and they had to be away from their parents. Andre would be there as well, keeping them financially stable and answering all the business calls. Cookie didn't want to bother calling, since they won't even have time to answer their phones, and Andre isn't around them all the time. She figured why not to it the old fashion way. They're way to busy to be reached on social media, so they can't resist a letter. Cookie and Lucious would often be with the boys, but they wanted it spend some much needed time alone. The two were always so busy with the company, and working on nights hey thought they were done. They haven't had a time where they just get to relax.

Cookie slowly wrote in cursive along the lined paper. She missed writing to a person, the most she remembers is sending letters to Santa Claus when she was younger, telling him how much she loved him and what she wanted to be under her Christmas tree. She's forgotten the opportunity to write to an actual loved one, and not just some record label, or business owner.

Dear Boys

See, I'm not about to be doing this sophisticated ass wording for y'all, but I really miss you. You'll be back in 2 months, and it's been hell without y'all. It's not like me to be writing a damn letter to y'all like we're in the 1800s, but y'all don't answer messages or anything. I wanted to tell you how me and your father have been so far. Well, I've personally been just fine. We've been going out to dinner, going to games, and so many other things we forgot we enjoyed. Your father is fine, he's happy and energetic, but..the thing is..he's been a bit..weird. Weirder than usual..? I don't know. Y'all already know about how strange the man is in general, but I've been catching him doing some weird things. Some things that confused the hell out of me...."

*As Cookie Continued To Write, She Has Flashbacks.*

...I remember the time I caught him doing naked yoga on the patio...

*Flashback*

Cookie was in the basement doing the laundry, she had just finished drying the small load of comfortable wear they dressed in when inside. She usual things they wear are way to delicate to be put into a washing machine. She noticed that his pajamas seemed a bit smaller. She sighed. They had shrunken from getting to hot, she forgot those need to be handwashed. "Lucious baby I think your pajamas shrunk a little..! You can still wear them but they might be a little tight..!" She called from downstairs. No response. She put the clothes into the small basket and carried them up the stairs. "Lulu..?" She called, not seeing him anywhere in the dining room she heard some gentle music coming from the direction of the outside patio. She raised an eyebrow as she walked towards the doorway after putting down the clothes. She walked out into the patio, and jumped when she saw Lucious doing a downward dog position on a mat. "Lucious what the hell are you doing?!" She asked him. He spoke calmly, and got out of the pose. "I'm doing naked yoga..." he said to her. "Why in the hell are you butt ass naked out here?! We have neighbors..!" She whisper shouted. "Let them look..I'm trying to find my inner meditational strength..care to join..?" he said, then crossing his legs and sitting down. He closed his eyes and out his hands together. Cookie was just about as confused as she even could be. "Hummmmmm.." he hummed as he breathed deeply. Cookie crossed her arms. "You need to get your hummmmming ass in this damn house! Out here got these folks looking at you..! They're going to think you're crazy..!" She shouted walking towards him and grabbing him by his ear, yanking him to stand up and then taking him outside. "Ow! Baby ow! Stop that hurts I'm sorry, geez..!" Shouted Lucious...