Three's A Crowd Pt. 3

...

Same Night Continued

...

Cookie released a seductive hum while Tori continued to rub her middle and index fingers on the seat of her panties. She was starting to feel arousal, and she hated to admit to it. Either way, she was sure that Tori could feel it even though the panties. That sexy face of hers, with that short blond hair and flirtatious voice. Cookie wanted to keep her inner thoughts to herself.

Anika hovered behind Cookie, their lips containing to be intertwined. "Somebody is getting excited, baby." Said Tori to her. "That makes two of us." Said Anika, then playfully sticking her tongue out. Her hands glided underneath Cookies bra, gently cupping and massaging her breasts.

Tori kissed at Cookies side, while Anika started kissing at the back of Cookies neck. Suddenly, Cookie was flipped onto the bed, laying with a light plop onto the top of the sheets. Tori smirked, turning around and placing a light slap onto Cookies jiggling backside. Cookie laughed lightly, then turning onto her back. Tori bit her lip, then giving a seductive kiss to Anika, who wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

Anika pulled away, leaning back in to Tori only to dodge her lips. Tori exhaled, smacking her on her backside. Anika playfully gasped. "Such a goddamn tease, Anika." Tori said. Anika winked. "Only for you, baby." She said playfully.

"Don't poke the bear." Tori said, then turning and tossing Anika onto the bed as well. Now, she was next to Cookie. Tori got up, backing away from the bed and staring at the two women. Anika began to kiss Cookie again, then after pulling away, she kissed her chest. Her hands trailed down Cookies stomach, and then into her panties.

Cookies breath shifted, and her head snapped forward. Anika whispered to her. "You're okay..." She said. "Just relax..." She continued, then removing her fingers to lick them before putting them back into Cookies panties.

Cookie closed her eyes, trying to relax. The pleasure from Anika's fingers rotating gently onto her clit started to take over her entire body, creeping up slowly. She tossed her head back slowly, releasing a huff.

Anika used her other hand to unclip Cookies bra, shuffling it from her shoulders and tossing it to the side. "Mmm...your nipples are cute." Said Anika, her voice sounding lower now. She looked up at Cookie with serious eyes, then sucking on her nipple gently. Cookie looked up at the ceiling, failing to hide her faint moan.

"Oh, look at you two..." Tori whispered squinting. "Let me watch her pleasure you baby..." Tori said, and Anika began to remove Cookies panties. Once they were off, they were tossed toward Tori who picked them up and gave them a seductive whiff.

Anika opened Cookies legs wider, displaying her flower to both women. "Look at that..." Tori mumbled. "Isn't it sexy?" Anika asked. Cookie curled her lips. Anika got behind Cookie so that she was laying against her. Anika wet her fingers, then massaging Cookies folds for a few moments. Cookie watched her as she did this with a shyly bitten lip, her eyes low and undeniably horny.

Suddenly, Anika's two fingers glided into Cookies womanhood, making her toss her head back and lay onto Anika's shoulder. Anika stared down at her, fingering her at a steady pace. Cookies expression softened, and her mouth widened. It took awhile before she released a hearty drawn out moan. "There it is, mama..." Anika said.

Tori leaned over the bed, putting her hands onto the end of the mattress, staring at the two women with hunger in their eyes. "Yeah, baby..." She said. Cookie had tried to be as quiet as she could during this entire time, but the amount of pleasure was too much for her to ignore.

"Do you like that?" Anika asked. "Of course she does, look at that face.." Tori said, smirking. "Look at her while you moan. Show her how good it feels." Said Anika, and Cookie faced Tori, who made her face turn red after watching as her orgasm creeped up.