Three's A Crowd Pt. 2.

...

Empire

...

Cookie stood in front of the printer, waiting for it to finish portfolios made for the dinner party happening at Leviticus to promote Jamal and Hakeems new album together. Porsha was out today due to catching a bad case of food poisoning, so Cookie decided to take things upon herself. Things were going well enough until it came time to print. Using those huge office printers always confused Cookie.

"Got damn it, did I not put the flash drive into this thing?" Cookie groaned, hitting the side of the printer with her hand once it began to beep due to a paper jam. Cookie sighed. "Are you serious?" She asked. Suddenly she heard the door open behind her, and it was Tori walking in. She straightened up her stance, then turning away and curling her lips. She always felt so tense when her or Anika came around, especially after finding out about them being married, polyamorous, and wanting her to join their relationship two weeks ago.

Tori looked her up and down with a friendly smile. "Hello beautiful." She said smoothly. Cookie looked over her shoulder. "Oh...hi...how have you been?" She asked. Tori nodded. "Good, missing you." Tori teased. Cookie chuckled and Tori came next to her, looking down at the beeping printer. "What happened here? You good?" She asked. "I think something jammed. I can't stand these things." Cookie said.

"I got it. Just slide over a second, baby." Cookie said, and Tori looked over her shoulder a quick moment at the glass wall of the room before grabbing her waist and moving her to the side. "Okay..." Cookie said, smiling shyly and standing to the side. She watched as Tori opened the side of the printer and reached inside. "See, this is the part you have to open to get the paper out." She said, and Cookie nodded.

After she removed the paper and opened a few more trays, she resumed the print job. "There you go." She said. "Thank you..." Said Cookie, staring up at her. "You're welcome." Said Tori, staring at her with low eyes. She looked over her shoulder again at the door. "And...about a few weeks ago...I hope we didn't scare you off or make you uncomfortable." Said Tori. "Oh no, I mean...it surprised me a little but...it's okay..." Said Cookie. Tori let out a single chuckle. "It's okay?" She asked, and Cookie shrugged with a faint smile. "Yeah, I mean, y'all aren't the first to have a relationship like that." Cookie said. "Yes, that's true, but you're always welcome to join. Why have one when you can have two...hm?" Tori joked, backing towards the door and winking at her with a bitten lip.

Cookie waved at her, and once she left she released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Wooh...Cookie keep it together." She said, then continuing to print.

...

Cookie was on her break now, sitting in her office and sipping on an espresso. There was a light knock at the door, and in walked Anika. "Hey..." She said, slipping inside and sashaying towards Cookies desk. Cookie smiled warmly. "This is how you're spending your break?" Anika asked, sitting on the corner of her desk. "Well, you know I like to spend time alone. Rather than be around Lucious' annoying ass." Cookie said. Anika chuckled. "No, he is really annoying." She said. Anika then reached down to grab Cookies hand gently after staring at it for awhile.

"Oh my god, I love your nails." Said Anika, holding her face in her own. "Oh...thank you." Cookie said, then putting her hair behind her ear. Anika continued to caress her hand. "Also...tonight me and Tori are having a house party and inviting a bunch of our friends. We'd love for you to come. It'll be so fun." She said. "Are you sure? I'm not really a party person..." Cookie said. "I think you'll love it. It won't be too wild, and it's also Friday. Maybe you need the time out." She offered. Cookie thought for a few moments, then nodding.

"Okay...maybe. I'll let you know..." Cookie said. Anika stared down at her, then rubbing her other index finger onto the back of hers. Anika smiled lightly, then nodding. "Okay...you know you're always welcome at our house. Wether it be to hang out or to spend personal time with us, we'll never shut you out, Cookie." Said Anika.