Nobody's Better Than Your Cookie Monster.

*Cookie Is Mad At Lucious And She Goes Into His Office To Talk To Him About Jamal And Hakeems Song*

3rd Person POV

Cookie stormed into lucious house angrily. She searched around the whole house for him and was so mad she could kick him where it counts. She went into bellas room and saw her asleep. "I'm not trying to be loud baby, I'm just upset.." she said kissing Hellas forehead. "LUCIOUS!" she shouted angrily. She searched his bedroom, his kitchen, his basement and attic, she finally checked his office and he was there sitting in his chair grinning at the screen as the numbers increased. "Lucious didn't your yella ass hear me calling you?!" she shouted. "I'm sorry baby I didn't.." he said smiling. "Don't fucking baby me! Why would you do Jamal like that when he was having a nervous breakdown! You put a fake gun to his head?! Really lucious! And then you want to force him to sing and wants hakeem to do a diss track! I do a better job at running this company than you!" she shouted. "No baby, don't confuse things. The boy isn't on my good side. And hakeem needs to do a diss track for the way tianna disrespected him." he told her. "Lucious I could choke you." she said angrily. "Mm, I remember when you did that the time we came from a party.." he said licking his lips. She turned slightly red but brushed him off. "Stop trying to change the subject. Why am I still here! You might as well let me leave because I'm done with you." she said. "Baby you know you aren't, you love me don't deny." he told her. "Pfft, no I don't. I hate you. I always have and I don't even know why I was so stupid to marry you. You're so evil! I just don't know why you want to go against me and your family. You couldn't even think of a reason for divorcing me in prison! I guess you found yourself some better pussy huh!" she shouted. "Baby don't even-" he cut himself off by giving a look as if he was having a painful brainfreeze. "I mean you're just such an asshole sometim- lucious are you ok? Lucious?! Lucious do I need to call an ambulance!?" she shouted starting to feel her heart race in fear. She was praying that his ALS wasn't coming back because that's the last thing that's needed to happen right now. He put up his finger telling her wait as the facial expression stayed the same. He then let out a satisfied sigh as a black woman with long brown hair came up from behind his desk wiping the side of her mouth as lucious tossed his head back panting and the woman grinned. Cookie froze. She couldn't believe that he was receiving head by a slut while trying to sweet talk her. She woman waved at cookie as lucious grinned. "You did a great job...why don't you come back a little later so you could finish it.." he said to her and she grinned and walked towards the door. Cookie didn't think straight. She immediately went to lucious stand in his room and grabbed his silver pistol out of the box and aiming it at the woman. "REALLY BITCH! REALLY! GET THE FUCK OUT! YOU DEAD NOW HOE!" she shouted as she loaded the gun and the woman became afraid. Lucious heard her Philly accent coming out and at that moment he knew she had no limits. He quickly fixed his pants and stood up rushing to the gun and trying take it from cookie. "Out." said lucious to the woman and she ran out. "Cookie what the hell was that?!" he shouted. She felt so upset. She aimed the gun at him as tears started to flow from her face. "Woah cookie stop! Baby put the gun down!" he shouted. "Y-yeah...I bet you're scared now. I bet you R-really care now!" she shouted as her voice cracked her sighed and started to slowly walked towards her. "Baby put it down..I always cared.." he told her. "Stop lying to me! Just stop! You don't love me! I hate you! I-i can't put up with this shit anymore!" she shouted and she put the gun to her own head. Lucious for the first time really became afraid. "No! No baby don't shoot...just relax and give me the gun..just relax baby I always cared about you.." he told her. "No you didn't! You never did! You don't even care about our sons! You only care about this fucking empire!" she said as she cried and spinned the side of the pistol picking a random bullet. "No baby stop please stop.." he said to her. "I always loved you! I can't stop thinking about you! But you're so evil and cruel and you make me feel like shit! Why do I deserve to keep living! You probably just want me dead anyways!" she shouted as she put her finger on the trigger. "NO! baby I don't want your dead! I'm always thinking about you! Your smile, your scent, your body! All I ever want is you!" he told her. "You seemed to want that slut that was sucking you off!" she shouted. "Baby it was because of you I became hard in the first place! I wanted you but I know that you wouldn't even want to touch me, so I needed some random whore that I pretended was you. Baby I love you. Cookie I really love you.." he said walking closer to her as he slightly took the gun from her as she kept crying. He put the gun down and he walked to her slowly trying to hug her. "No! Get away from me!" she shouted hitting his chest as hard as she could. "I love you." he kept saying over and over again. "No you don't!" she shouted as he bacme closer and closer. "I love you baby I love you." he said as he grabbed her and she finally just gave up and cried in his chest. He put his face in her neck and rocked her Slowly back and foward. "I love you..don't ever forget that. I always loved you. I don't know why I divorced you I guess I thought it was better for you but baby I love you. I'll change baby I promise I will." he said to her rubbing the side of her face. When she pulled away wiping her tears he took a deep breath and captured her lips. "I love you." he told her. She shook her head and he kissed her again, each time deeper and deeper. "I love you Cookie." he told her. "I-i love you too.." she said back and he brought her to his lips again and he picked her up and moved everything off of his desk in one swift motion. He laid her on it and there, they made the strongest love they ever have in 17 years...

I Hope You Guys Enjoyed This! Don't Forget To Leave A Suggestion!