Lapdance.

Taraji POV

I just got in the house from going to visit my sister and terrence comes over and yanks on my pants. "What's your problem" i snapped at him. "Mm i just want some.." he said rubbing his fingers from in between the outside seat of my pants. "Oh really?" i asked giving him a sneaky smile. "Sit down" i told him. He got a chair and sat it in the middle of the room. I went in the room and changed into some shorts. I turned on body party by ciara and walked slowly over to him. I wrappend my legs around him and started grinding him roughly. He grabbed my waist and tried to make me go harder, but i didn't let him...i was really gonna drive him crazy. I was hitting every beat of the song. He started kissing me on neck and i got up and changed positions i sat on one side of his lap and grinded him again. He moaned deeply. "Shit...mm" he escaped from his lips. I sucked on his ear and gently bit on it. I got up and shook my ass infront of his face. He tried to rub his fingers on me but i didn't let him. I got up and sat on his lap facing away from him and grinding roughly. I felt something hard poke me. "Shit....lower" he pleaded throwing his head back. I went lower and back up again constantly. He moaned so loudly and smacked my ass. "Shit...mm just like that..keep going" he moaned out grabbing my hips and pushing then towards him more. I sped up then slowed back down. "Oh...i feel that hard cock daddy you like that?" i asked him going faster. He moaned louder throwing his head back nodding. I gently bounced in top of him and got up teasing him pretending to take my shorts off. I would pull them down and right back up again. He tried to yank on them but i swatted him hand and sat back down on top of him and grinded lower on top of him. "Mm..daddy i know you like that..want me to keep going?" i asked shaking my ass on top of him. "Damn...ah shit please" he begged holding my hips more. I lifted up and bent over rubbed my fingers in between my legs teasing him and bit on his ear sitting back down. He moaned loudly and tried to take his pants off. I got up and saw how hard he was standing up. I rubbed him through his pants and he bit his lip. Even though we had sex before he seemed to be blushing of embarrassment for some reason. I think he felt bad cause i got him that hard so fast. I got up and kissed him on his cheek and went upstairs. "Goodnight baby..im sleepy" i said winking and smiling at him heading upstairs. He stared back and just threw his head back panting as though still feeling the sensations. "I love teasing...." i said as i got in the bed.