Backstage Treasure.

*After Tianna and Treasure get done performing at Leviticus, Lucious goes backstage to rest after the hectic performance. He ends up having a steamy situation with someone is a way he doesn't expect.*

3rd Person POV

Tianna and treasure danced energetically on stage as they performed to the crowd at Leviticus. They were dressed as cheerleaders, giving off flawless choreography. Tonight was a busy night for the Lyons and Empire family. The crowd was eager, and the Empire stars had to bring it better than they usually could. Lucious was currently having a conversation with an investor who was big on pop stars. He desperately wanted to work with Treasure and Tianna.

"Good choice, my man. I'll be in touch." Said Lucious, shaking his hand and the man walked off. Lucious took out his handkerchief and dabbed his forehead. He was terribly tired and drained from tonight. There were so many people that needed to be spoken to, and not to mention the heat, noise, and rowdiness of the place. He didn't know how Cookie and him could handle it. Speaking of which, Lucious hasn't seen Cookie since they walked in together. She strayed off somewhere, and he had no idea. "Dammit where the hell is Cookie?" Said Lucious, groaning. He needed her by his side tonight. She's good at wooing the important people over. All Lucious could do was scare them into agreeing when they wanted to be difficult.

He felt sweaty, and tired. He needed more than a bottle of water, to get him through the night. He knew liquor would be of no help. He went backstage, and he took a seat in the lounging area. He rubbed his face. He checked his phone, no text message from Cookie. He planned on texting her or calling her, so that he could try to find out where the hell she was.

A purple curtain where performers changed, slowly moved back. Someone walked from behind it. Lucious didn't notice at first, but once they got close enough he looked up quickly. He jumped at first, then he gasped. He saw his wife, walking towards him grinning. That wasn't the thing that caught him off guard. She was completely naked, in the full on nude. "Cookie-" She cut him off by sitting down on his lap, and wrapping her arms around him. He immediately turned and looked at the door in the room, nervous on if anyone came in. "Baby what the hell are you doing what if someone walks in-" he whispered. she shushed him, and pecked his lips. "We can lock the door." She said. "Baby we have to handle business tonight, we got so many investors and marketers here I don't know what to do." He told her. Him and Cookie were always ones to put their business before pleasure. He didn't understand what was up with Cookie at the moment. She's usually the one pushing him away until they handled what they needed to with Empire, first.

"I know but I think Andre's got it. We have a couple performances to ourselves." She said, grabbing at his tie. "Cookie.." He whispered, looking down at her. "You don't like it?" She asked him. "Yes of course I do, but we have a lot to do tonight." He told her. "But i just want to give you a little stress reliever.." she said, biting her lip. "This isn't like you, what's gotten into my baby?" he asked, holding her waist. "The right liquor.." She grinned. She kissed him on his neck. "Stop baby you've got to relax, somebody can walk in here any second." He warned her. She groaned playfully, and got up to go close the door. He couldn't deny, he watched her ass jiggle as she went to go do so. She locked it, and came back to place herself back onto his lap. "You have to get up babe wait until we get home." He said. "But I want to do this now, I didn't come out here naked for nothing Lucious." She told him. "But- I just want to have some fun..." She said, leaning up over his shoulder, and resting her arms on the back of the chair so that her ass was right next to him giving him just enough of a teasing view.

He licked his lips. "Yeah?" he asked her. "Mhmm.." She said, shaking it and looking over his shoulder. He exhaled, grinned, and ran his hands up her legs. He cupped her backside, and kissing one of her cheeks with his lip. He was having issues with resisting her already. "What do you expect me to do with this?" He asked her. "Whatever you want." She said. He smacked her on her ass lightly, and bit his lip. "Let me see you shake it a little bit." He said to her. She started to lean down more and shake her ass while she laid over his shoulder. "Mmm.." He smirked. "Do you like that?" she asked him. "Mm, I like that a lot." He spoke, breathing in through his teeth and rubbing up her thigh to in between her legs.