Shower Pleasures..

-Cookie And Lucious At His House While Anika Is In Chicago-

3rd Person POV

Cookie and Lucious were left alone at his house while anika was in Chicago. She had just found out about him having ALS and was completely devastated. "Lucious you gotta beat this thing...because I can't lose you again.." she said sitting in the couch with him and beginning to break down in tears. He wiped her tear and gave her a safe smile. "Would you care to dance with me?" he asked her and she shrugged as he grabbed her hand and stood her up. He grabbed her waist and wiped her tears as he slowly swayed her in his arms. "You remember this song?" he asked her as his song for cookie that he wrote long ago called "You're so beautiful" played in the background. "This was always a great song.." she said slightly wiping a tear. He looked into her eyes and she cleared her throat. "Cookie you know that you were always my world.." he said to here. "Yeah...were." she said shaking her head and he made her look up at him. "Let me correct myself. You ARE." he said to her grinning. She looked into his eyes and he locked his lips. He slowly leaned in and she didn't move. She gasped and didn't move. He pecked her boron lip and then pulled away. She started to breath roughly...you could tell that she was nervous. He couldn't resist himself. He dive right in capturing her lips entirely. She gasped and made the kiss deeper. He picked her up and they fell onto the bed. He started to undress her and kept kissing her lips. They eventually undressed completely and he looked into her eyes. "Let's take this into the shower." he said and she nodded as he picked her up and took her into the shower. He kissed down her wet body as she smiled and kissed his lips. "Lucious I don't think we should be doing this.." she said nervously. "No cookie please..I want you so much and I always did and I always will. You're incredibly beautiful and you're just the perfect match for me." he said cupping her face. She smiled and he leaned in and kissed her again. He gripped her breasts and sucked on them both. He knows how much she loves having them played with a tugged on. He sucked on her left one and bit the other. He moterboated her and licked between the valley in her breast. He licked and played with them with his tongue as she tossed her head back and moaned. "Mm...lu..." she moaned and biting her lips. "Mm lu just like that..." she moaned as he tugged on them. He stopped and captured her lips as he started to finger her. "Mm! Lucious are you sure about this? You have a wife.." she half moaned. "My hand is in my wife's tight cunt right now." he said into her ear and he bit her neck lightly. He bent down and started to suck in her folds gently. Cookie may have seemed as if she was the type to like everything hardcore, but her body is actually very sensitive. Her clit is really sensitive for example. You have to be gentle at first. She jumped a bit. "Ah! Lu be g-gentle...s-sensitive...ah!" she moaned trying to slightly escaped from his lips. "Mm I know baby...but I like to see my cookie monster whine and plead.." he said constantly licking and sucking on her clit and she started to try and move away. "Ah! Lu stop! Gentle lucious! Lu please!" she moaned gripping the walls of the shower. He chuckled and slowed down as he started to give her gentle and slow licks. He moved down to her folds and gently sucked. "Ah...Mm lu lu..." she moaned. He stood up and kissed her deeply. He lifted up her legs and entered himself inside her. She arched her back and scrunched up her face. "Cooks are you ok?" he asked her and she looked at him. "Baby...what's wrong?" he asked her. "I-i forgot the feeling.." she said letting out a small moan. He kissed her and smiled. He started to bounce her on top of him. "Ah...ah....ah! Lu I forgot how good you feel! Ah! Ah lucious!" she moaned as he slapped her ass and kissed her. They basically kept moaning in each others mouths...

Anika decided that she should stay with Lucious to comfort him with his ALS. she turned back and decided to go back home. She went inside and saw 2 champagne glasses to the table and water running in the bathroom. The door was cracked. "Babe?" she asked walking around. "Ah! Ah lu! I'm yours lu I'm all yours!!" she heard a woman moan. She immediately became suspicious and angry and ran into the bathroom to find Lucious and cookie fucking in the shower. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" she shouted and they stopped and opened the door to stare at her. Cookie sighed and looked between them preparing for Lucious to pick anika over her again. "I'm making love to my real wife. Now get out." he said kissing cookie. "OR WHAT?!" she shouted. "Oh you'll just have to be standing here while I'm getting fucked by your ex and hearing me moan his name." said cookie as Lucious continued pounding into her. "Ah! Lu yes baLu!" cookie moaned. "Ah..fuck I love you my queen.." he moaned. Anika screamed and ran out..

Tell Me What Story You Guys Want Next!