Family Hike.

*it's Now Summer, And Jamal And Hakeem Want To Go Hliking With The Family.*

3rd Person POV

It was now summer. Lola had just gotten out if school for summer break, and she was already ready for sun activities. Although, not everyone is looking forward to it..

Lucious and cookie slept intertwined in the sheets of their bed, his arm draped around her side. Cookie snored lightly, but lucious' was a bit louder. I was a nice and warm sunny Saturday morning, but they planned to stay in bed. All was peaceful until jamal, hakeem, and Andre walking into their room, banging pots and pans like kids while cheering them to get up. Lucious and cookie jumped quickly out of their slumber, scared and annoyed. Once they saw the boys, they became upset. "What the hell are you jackasses doing in here beating pots and pans like something's wrong with you! Scared the hell out of us!" shouted cookie drousily. "Do you know what day it is?" asked jamal, grinning at both of them. "Why is that important? We all know it's a damn Saturday." snapped lucious, sighing and laying back down in his bed from the sitting position. "Right, which means it's the first Saturday of summer. Lola is out of school, and now we can do family activities together." said andre, causing lucious and cookie to groan. "Our family activity, is to have a day with the bed all to ourselves." said cookie, laying on lucious' chest. "Nope. Y'all can't be in bed all day. Come on man let's go do something together." said hakeem. "And what could you possibly plan for us to all do together?" asked cookie. The boys grinned and that's when cookie and lucious looked at their attire. They were dressed in loose summer clothing; tank tops, shorts, sandals, etc. "Hiking." said Jamal. That's immediately when lucious and cookie disagreed. "Uh uh, hell no. We are not about to be outside running up hills and shit all day in the hot ass sun!" shouted cookie. "Come on mom, you two are lazy.." said Andre. "Lazy? Running an entire company is not lazy!" shouted lucious. "We mean actively lazy. You two just sit in chairs all day yelling at people, and then on the weekends you just sleep. You don't go out to dinner or anything. Let's do something together." said Jamal. "Uh uh. I'm not going, and that's it." said cookie. "Come on ma, lola's going too. And if you both go, we'll set up a romantic dinner for the both of you. Cookie and lucious looked at the boys and then at eachother...

Lucious and cookie groaned as the family stepped out of their large black and gold RV, and into the woods. Cookie looked around and nervously sighed. Lucious and cookie were dressed to match the activity. "See? Not bad at all." said Jamal. "Yeah yeah, just what are we doing?" asked lucious, as Lola held his hand. "First we walk, then we jog- Jog? Oh no, cookie doesn't run." said cookie, shaking her head. "Yeah lucious doesn't either." said Lucious. "Well, you need it." said cookie, causing lucious to roll his eyes. "Come on y'all.." said hakeem. "Man this is the stuff that white people do.." groaned cookie. (Stereotype.) "Come on. It'll be fun." said Andre. "Now let's all walk.." said jamal, turning away as Lola ran ahead and held jamals hand. "Come on baby...let's just get this over with." said lucious. "But baby I don't want to walk.." whined cookie like a child. "Well what do you want? For me to carry you?" lucious asked sarcastically, causing cookie to nod. Lucious groaned and bent down as cookie hopped on his back. He stood back up and started to walk as she smiled. "The things I do for love.." he mumbled.

Once the boys turned and saw lucious carrying cookie, they sighed. "Dad, you can't carry her.." said hakeem. Lucious put cookie down, and she swatted her arm. "I swear if another mosquito bites me I'm gonna fight someone!" shouted cookie. Lucious chuckled and then shook his head. "I don't have not one bit of reception here!" whined cookie, searching for a signal. Lucious sighed and gave her a look...

10 minutes later, while they continued to walk, cookie and lucious stayed behind and were huffing and puffing. "H-how are they still...going?" asked lucious, huffing and puffing. "I-i don't know.." said cookie, doing the same. "Come on elderlies, we're going up this mountain." said Andre. "Boy shut up we aren't that old.." said lucious. "Sure.." said hakeem as they jogged up the mountain. "Baby...I can't do this.." said cookie, causing lucious to nod and agree. "How about we...take our own path?" he asked cookie with a smirk on his face. Cookie grinned devilishly and grabbed his hand and they went in a different direction...

The boys stopped after a couple minutes, and turned around and noticed that their parents weren't seen anywhere. "Where the hell did they go?" asked hakeem. "I don't know, lets go see, they probably went back to the RV...now they'll run to get to that." said Jamal as they started to jog back. They heard some grunting sounds but ignored them. "Hey...is that them over there?" asked andre, looking at what looked like two figures moving in the distance. "No...it can't be....is it? UGH! MOM! DAD!" shouted Jamal at them, covering lola's eyes before she saw...

"Now can you two give us a good ass reason why you thought it would be a good idea to have sex in the woods?" whisper shouted Jamal annoyed as lucious tightened his belt around his shorts, and cookie fixed her tank top. "Well, we got bored.." said cookie. "You could have went back to the RV!" said hakeem. "Well we couldn't wait any longer- ALRIGHT." said andre, turning away as the boys and Lola started to jog away as if they didn't want to know any more information. "Come on!" shouted hakeem. "Ugh, let's just jog baby.." said lucious. "Fine." replied cookie. Lucious and cookie jogged up behind the boys and by the time they made it to the top of the hill, the two could hardly stand. There were still plenty of trees around, so many critters were still running around. Cookie jumped once she saw something running in the bushes. "What the hell was that?!" she shouted. "Ma, that was a bunny." said Andre. Lucious swatted at something flying towards him. "It's a bee, hell no. I don't fool around with those damn things!" he shouted, running over the cookie. "You think I'm going to protect you?" asked cookie to him, causing him to shrug. "Alright, we're about to do an activity now. We're about to climb trees." said Jamal. "HA! you think our asses are about to climb a damn tree? You must be confusing us with some other family." said cookie. "Come on ma.." said hakeem. "Nope." said lucious. Jamal shrugged and the boys started to climb. "Since when did you know how to become black spidermen?" asked lucious. (Stereotype.) The boys chuckled and sat on branches at the top. "Your turn.." said Jamal. Lola decided to climb a large tree that had fallen over, since she was to small to climb an actual tree, but that was high enough for her. "Fine, you want to see us climb? Alright." said cookie, walking over to a tree. She hopped up, and wrapped her legs and arms around it. She then slowly slid back down to the ground, then let go and dusted herself off. "There." she said grinning, causing the boys to groan. "Now lets head back. It's getting late and I have to many damn mosquito bites on my ass." said Lucious, grabbing cookies hand and walking back down the trail. The boys groaned...

Once they got back home, everyone showered and cookie and lucious hopped right back into their bed, watching tv. They lathered themselves in ointment to make the mosquito bites and bee stings go down. "Baby, did you really dislike today?" asked lucious. Cookie looked at him and shrugged. "I have to admit...I wasn't that bad...I'm glad we did it together though..it felt good to get the hell out of the house.." said cookie to him. He pecked her lips, and they drifted off the sleep...

A Little Family Chapter! I Haven't Forgotten About Suggestions! Give Me Your Thoughts!