Just Kissing.

*Cookie And Lucious Are At Home Together And They Are In The Mood, But Cookie Only Wants Kissing.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie sighed as she finally finished mopping the floor. It had taken her hours since Juanita was out sick. The dining rooms, basement, upstairs, downstairs, the tile patio, the bathrooms, the kitchens, and the living rooms. She was beat, smelling of bleach and chemicals. Meanwhile, Lucious was upstairs doing his and Cookies work for the day. He didn't want her having to do double the work. She groaned as she put the things away and trudged into the bathroom to shower. Lucious sat at the computer desk, fixed in his work not paying attention.

Once finished, she left out of the steamy washroom after her nicely hot shower. She held the pearly white towel around her curvy body. She walked into her wardrobe to pick out her clothes for tonight. "Lucious, have you seen my matching cheetah print bra?" She called walking out. "Uh Uh.." He said, unfocused. She sighed. "Baby..." She Said crossing her arms. "Yes baby.." He said. "Are you paying attention?" She asked him. "What did you ask me?" He asked her, still looking at the paper work. She shook her head and walked over to the desk he worked at. She stood behind him. "See baby look.." She Said from behind him. He let out a breath and turned around. "What's wrong bab-" his sentence was cut short. He saw Cookie standing in her cheetah print panties but with no bra. "See baby I can't find my matching bra how am I supposed to cover these for tonight?" She said, cupping them in her hand and then letting them go. Her C sized breasts shook and jiggled any inch she moved. He was mesmerized. He licked his lips. "Don't wear one at all." He said, grabbed her hand and leading her into his arms. She rolled her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her breasts. Then he proceeded to kiss in between them. Cookie laughed, but then started to feel a little moisture between her legs. "I know you're in the mood baby..." he whispered, kissing at her sides. She tossed her head back. "Lucious I just wanted my bra.." She Said. "Since you can't find it, maybe that's a sign to be without it tonight.." he said, licking the top of them and cupped them in his hands. "Maybe.." She giggled. He leaned up and kissing her lips. He rubbed her backside as he tongued her down. She blushed once he moved to her neck. "So beautiful.." he whispered. "Come here girl.." he said, picking her up and sitting her on his lap. "You want to have some fun tonight baby?" He asked her. She nodded, kissing him. "But...we can't...my surgery.." she told him. He pulled away and sighed. "Damn...right.." He said. "You okay?" He asked her. "A little sore sometimes...but it's okay..." She said awkwardly. He kissed her head. "It's alright baby, it's what you've wanted for awhile now..we can always find ways around it.." he said. Cookie had gotten her tubes tied a week ago. She's been sore ever since. She's still healing. Her doctor told her to refrain from sex for awhile. "We have to wait..." Said Cookie. Lucious looked down at her scar. "There's Nothing we can do?" He asked her. She looked down at him, pecking his lips. "We can just kiss...?" She suggested. He raised an eyebrow. "Just kiss? How will that set any of us off?" He asked her. "It depends on how we do it.." she shrugged. "Well can I..." He trailed off, going in to suck on her nipple. "No baby we can't..." she pulled away. "I'm having a lactating side effect. It's only a little milk but.." she said. "Well can I- no not that either because I'm sore down there." She spoke. "Well what about.." he rubbed his finger on her rosebud through her panties, making her jump. "Lucious!" She Said swatting his hand. "Okay well can we grind?" He asked. "That's scraping against me there.." He said. "Well can you give me something- JUST You?" She asked crossing her arms. "Hmm, yeah that doesn't seem very fair..." he said. "But baby just kissing? Only kissing? But won't it get harder for us to resist?" He asked her. "I guess we can take it out on each others mouths..." she said. "Well can I kiss your neck?" He asked. She nodded. "Do you want to try...?" She asked. He shrugged. She bit her lip at him and he dove right in capturing her lips. They moaned into the kiss. He sucked on her bottom lip as he wrapped his arms around her securely, her feeling the tent in his pants poking her. "Mmmmhh..." Said Cookie cupping his face. He moved to her neck, giving her a hickie. He nipped and bit and sucked, making her laugh once he gave little pecks at it. He moved back to her lips. Cookie stuck her tongue out, and he opened his mouth to gently suck on it, then they switched. She moved to start sucking on his earlobe, her lips making noise in his ear. He moaned, tossing his head back. "Damn cooks..." he murmured. "Are you wet down there?" He asked her. She nodded and sighed. "I wish I could get rid of it.." she whined. "I wish I could help.." he chuckled. "You turned me on, Cooks...I don't get how we're gonna do this. I don't see how it's gonna work.." he said. She kissed his lips again, and sighed. "I know.." she pouted. "I don't know how long I'll last, cooks..." he said, looking at the tent in his pants. She grabbed him through his pants. "What if I help you a little? But what about me?" She asked. "I don't know cooks.." he said. She cupped her breasts and bit her lip. "This is harrdd..." she groaned. He stared at her. She gripped her nipples lightly, and she opened her mouth. "Damn baby I really want to help you out.." Said Lucious seductively, cupping one of her breasts. "Mmm..." moaned Cookie. He licked her breasts, staying off of the nipples like she said. "See baby this is why I said we needed to do anal.." Said Lucious. She smacked his arm. "Now you need to wait longer. Just for that." She snapped. He let out a loud breath. "Why baby you said I could have it on my birthday..- Uh Uh now since you seem thirsty for it you're gonna have to wait until 2 weeks after." She told him. He shook his head. He continued to play with her breasts. He licked and shook them. "Damn I wish I could have these.." He said squeezing her nipples. She moaned. He kissed her lips again. He continued squeezing them, and she tossed her head back. He then kissed her lips, Cookie felt pleasure from his squeezing. "Mmm it's working....." she moaned loudly. She reached into his pants, beginning to rub him off. He groaned and sucked her lips harder. He smacked and squeezed on her backside. Cookie felt her pleasure increasing. Before she knew it, she surprised herself by releasing. Lucious climaxed from her moaning. "Oh my God baby..." She moaned. "Damn..." he groaned. He motorboated her and made her giggle. He picked her up and laid her on her bed. "You don't want anal right now, but is the back entrance free?" He asked. She smirked as she turned over.

END