The Lyoness On LSD.

*Cookie Takes A Suspicious Pill Away From Hakeem.*

*Warning: Gifs Contain Flashing And Bright Lighting. Could Trigger Epileptic Episodes. Readers With Such Caution Should Be Careful, And Turn Down Brightness Completely.*

3rd Person POV

Tianna laughed as she cleared her throat. She grabbed hakeems hand and he stared at her in disappointment. "Come on Hakeem why are you looking at me like that..?" she asked him giggling. He shook his head. "Tianna chill..cool down on these pills, man. I thought it wad cool at first but then I realized all I have. I have a career and I got Bella. I can't turn into one of those rappers that OD because they got caught in their feelings. And you ain't either." he said, reaching to grab the pill from her. She yanked her hand away. "Hakeem stop it, you're not gonna OD. You're different. Just take this stuff responsibly- No tianna we ain't taking this crap and that's final." he said, yanking it from her. "I'm holding on to this until you can get your ass together." he said, walking out of the studio. "Buzzkill..!" she shouted, still slightly coming down from her high. He shut the door behind him, being sure that she heard his frustration through the slam. He didn't understand what made her want to start popping pills. He figured it was her groupies that convinced her.

He stomped down the hallway on his way to flush the pill. "Something is wrong with her ass. I'm not about to be walking around like an idiot chanting "I pop pills-" he let out a huff as he turned the corner and bumped into a person. He lifted up his head and he saw that it was his mother. Her face was furious from what she just heard. "What? You're popping what??" she asked. "Ma I'm not popping anything- then what the hell is this!?" she asked, picking up the pill he was holding off of the floor. "Ma wait listen- I'm not about to be having some washed up, ODing fool of a damn son! You're not getting into this shit are you stupid!" she yelled. He shook his head. "Ma- no give me this! You go and sit your ass down somewhere and write a song. I ain't got time to be watching over your ass making sure you're sober." she said hitting him on the back of the head and turning away. He groaned. "Man why she don't listen?" he sighed. He continued to walk down the hallway after she turned a corner.

...

Cookie stormed into her office angry at her son. "He den' lost his damn mind, tryna' pop some damn pills. A damn shame I don't know who taught his ass that!" she yelled. She sat the pill down on the counter. "I need to take me a damn Tylenol, that boy gave me a damn headache." she hissed. She went to grab a glass from her shelf, and filled it with water from her bathroom sink. She looked around for the pill bottle. She looked at the white pill that hakeem had, and rolled her eyes. She planned on telling Lucious all about it.

They weren't together and hardly got along, but she planned on telling him

They weren't together and hardly got along, but she planned on telling him. She finally found the pill bottle, and went to her counter. She poured out the Tylenol pill onto the counter.