Sleeping Beauty..

*The Lyon Family Goes Out For A Dinner That An Artist That They Want Signed' House. Afterwards, Cookie Is Do Worn Out That She Goes Home As Soon As It's Over Without Anyone Noticing, And Goes To Sleep In Her And Lucious Master Bedroom At Their Mansion.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie Nearly fell out once that dinner was over. All of that just to get an artist signed? Cookie figured it was unnecessary. She was just thankful that it was over. She didn't care about waiting for everyone else, the woman needed sleep. She told one of the bodyguards to happily take her home so that the lioness could catch up on some of her beauty sleep. It was 9:30 after all. She entered the mansion, quickly got out of her things, took off her makeup, put on lucious' t-shirt and got in her underwear and jumped in the bed. All she wanted was to sleep for awhile. She didn't even bother getting underneath the covers..

Lucious and the boys quickly made their way to the house. They wondered why come she didn't say anything about where she was. Lucious started to feel nervous...he just wanted his queen in his arms, safe and sound. "Cookie! Baby!" shouted lucious as he and his sons walked into the mansion, moving their eyes eagerly for a sight of her. "I've been constantly calling her.." said jamal as he called her phone again. They heard ringing from upstairs and raised their eyebrows. "Oh, she got tired and came back early. You know she won't forget her phone." said lucious walking up with stairs. He put his ear onto his and cookies bedroom door and listened to her soft snoring. "Yeah she's in here..I'll wake her up." said lucious. Of course that would be the wrong decision to wake the lioness out of her sleep. "Well that's our queue to go. You know they can't be around eachother without trying to make another baby." said hakeem as him and jamal and Andre walked towards the door. "You know your father well.." said lucious, grinning to himself. "Let's stay at 3, dad." said Andre chuckled and closing the door. Lucious grinned and he took off his suit jacket and tossed it over the upstairs balcony, causing it to land onto the couch. He took off his shoes and socks and sat them near the for of the door. He took off his tie and he sat it onto the upstairs railing. He slowly opened the bedroom door and was met with the most beautiful sight. His cookie monster saying on her stomach with one of her legs separated and her ass peeking through her tight pair of black panties. He watched as she slept comfortably in his t-shirt with her hair perfectly scattered. He bit his lip at her body. She was so perfect to him, he loved her beautiful curves. She made thick look great. "Cooks, you're gonna make me want another cub." said lucious as he slowly approached the bed. He undid his dress shirt and he took off his pants. He slowly laid behind her on the bed and let out a breath of satisfaction. "Mm, I could just look at you and get hard..." he whispered. He placed his hands gently onto her ass and squeezed it. He kissed it and he watched as it shook once he let it go. He could feel his hardness already coming. He kissed her smooth thighs and licked his way up, all the way to the top and middle of her juicy ass. He bit his lip as he pulled away. "Baby you are something else." said lucious to himself. He laid his head onto her ass and he smiled to himself. He could play and worship her body all day. Hell, he could worship her all day in general, he pretty much already does. He pulled down her black lace panties and he raised them up to his nose and took in the scent of her sweet juices. He bit his lip at the view he had received. Her beautiful and shaved box, just there waiting for him. He ran his finger over her clit and up to her rosebud (my new name for the ass hole lmao) he massaged it in circles and grinned. He wasn't the ass eating type, but he'll love anything with cookie. With cookie, he could eat her beautiful ass out all day, with her it was just always...different. He leaned in and ran his tongue over it. He stuck his tongue in and out if her pink and soft rosebud and kissed it. He buried his face in between it and continued. He entered his finger and moaned at a slight pace. He then removed it and bit his lip. He watched as cookie raised up her eyebrows in her sleep and let out a slight moan. He then wet his fingers and ran them over her soft pink kitty. He entered his fingers into her and watched as he struggled to take them out from how tight she was. He sped up and cookie slightly gasped and then he stopped. He licked her soft pink flesh up and down and grinded his soft tongue against sensitive clit. He knew she would most likely wake up, because her sensitivity down there was about 90%. She usually would whine for him to stop licking her there and try to move his head when he would be giving her head. He loved watching her suffer in satisfaction though. She whined in her sleep and he stopped and went to her core. He flicked his tongue quickly, and didn't stop for a second. It only turned him on more hearing cookies drowsy moans of pleasure. "Ah...ah...Mm.." he hard her moan he grinned and he buried his face into her as she started to rise up. He stopped and then he played with his hardness. He slowly turned cookie over and stared at her beautiful body. He lifted up his t-shirt she was wearing and took each of her succulent breasts into his mouth. He sucked constantly on her hard nipples and she let out a moan. He took off his boxers and leveled himself up with her entrance. He wet his hand and placed it onto himself. He slowly entered her and he laid on top of her. Cookie jumped awake with a gasp as he thrusted inside of her gently. He buried his face into her neck and sucked onto it leaving his mark as she gripped his back with her nails. "Ah!" she shouted. "Ah...wake up baby.." panted lucious as he moved his member in and out of her. She moaned and he rose up and they looked at eachother face to face. He put his forehead to hers and grinned at her. "Ah, lucious...what are you doing?" she asked as she moaned. "Making another cub.." he moaned. "A-another one?" she moaned. She wrapped her legs around his torso. "Mhm." he moaned as he kissed her lips. "W-we should?" she asked. "Y-yeah baby...c-come on.." moaned lucious as he brushed his lips against hers. "O-okay...MMM! OKAY! AH! LUCIOUS YES! AH! AH, AH...OOH SHIIIT!" she moaned as he sped up his tempo after her first word. They rocked the bed as they captured each others lips and rocked in perfect rythem..

I Hope You All Enjoyed This Chapter!