Tough Teeth..

*Cookie And Lucious Have To Go To The Dentist For Checkups. (Non-sexual)*

3rd Person POV

Cookie groaned and kicked around in bed as lucious tried to wake her up. Today, they had a dentist appointment, and cookie isn't the type to be to find of them. Cookie hated the dentist, they were her biggest fear. Ironic that a dentist could scare a tough woman like cookie, who's been through worse situations than getting a couple cavaties filled. "Noo lucious! I DON'T WANNA GO!" the lioness shouted, tearing her arms out of lucious grip. "Come on cooks, it's just a checkup. You're really scared?" he asked, letting out a small laugh. "Yes! Nobody needs to be inside my mouth but my hands, my food, and you." she said shaking her head. "And me?" asked lucious, letting a small smile spread across his lips. "Mhm." said cookie, pecking his lips. Once she pulled away, he hunched her over his shoulder and picked her up, taking her towards the bathroom. She screamed and pounded on his back like a child, whining for him to put her down. "Fine baby, if you don't want to go, we can go shopping instead okay?" he asked her, putting her down in their huge and beautiful bathroom. "Really?" asked cookie. "Yes baby, I know you don't like the dentist, I'll go instead." he told her. She let out a smile of relief and kissed his lips. He picked her up and sat her onto the bathroom sink. "Now let's shower baby." he said, pulling his t-shirt that she was wearing over her head. They undressed eachother and got into the shower. They kissed and teased eachother as the hot water rolled along their bodies...

Now out of the shower, they dried each other off and got themselves dressed. "You look beautiful baby." said Lucious, spinning her around as she smiled. "You don't look so bad yourself, old head." she said winking. They left the house, licked the door, and got into the car. Lucious started the car and glanced at cookie, what?" she asked. "Nothing.." he said smiling and looking away...

...

NO LUCIOUS I'M NOT GOING IN!" shouted cookie once she saw him pull up to the dentist building. "Come on baby it won't be that bad- NO! YOU LIED! I DON'T WANNA GO LU!" She shouted. "Cookie I thought you were tough, you do this every time." he said to her. She crossed her arms and pouted. "If you go in, I'll still take you shopping and I'll get you another chanel purse, baby.." he said grabbing her hand as she angrily looked into his eyes. "What are they going to do?" she tossed his way. "They'll just check your teeth baby. They just clean them and make sure they're healthy. Just like for me.." he said to her. "You promise?" she coaxed, frowning. "Yes baby I promise." said lucious. "Now come on.." he said getting out of the car. "Wait lu I changed my mind- NOOO!" shouted cookie as lucious opened the door and pulled her out of the seat by her waist. He picked her up over his shoulder and walked into the building. "Luuuu!" whined cookie as she hit his back. "Cookie stop being such a baby, if you don't be brave about this then we're going straight home after this." he told her. She sighed and fell limp. He walked through the waiting room and right up to the front desk as cookie stood next to him, angrily. "Appointment for 3:30?" he asked the man. "Ah, yes. You'll be right in room 40. Follow her please.." said the man as a woman came out of a room hall and gestured for them to come forward. "Did you see how creepy he looked. Did you see how he was staring?- cookie stop being overdramatic- I'm not- cookie stop.." they whispered back and forward as they walked towards the woman. "Okay I'll just take your x-rays first.." she said. Cookie didn't mind the x-rays, because they only took pictures. She went first and then lucious went second. Then She took them to a back room and they sat down in a chair and cookie nervously stared at the chair. "Lucious- it'll be fine baby." lucious assured her. She sighed and shook her head. "Okay, you first, sir." said the woman. Lucious grinned at cookie and she let out a breath of relief. He sat down and he opened his mouth as the hygienist set up her tools. She started to check his teeth and then she counted them and cleaned off the excess plaque. She them started to brush and clean them. "Alright, you have 3 small cavities.." said the dentist. "HA!" shouted cookie as lucious shrugged. "But those just can be filled and covered. Nothing serious.." said the hygienist. Cookie groaned and lucious smiled. "Cookie to told you to stop eating all that damn pineapple." said lucious to her quietly as he sat down next to her. "Shut up lucious." said cookie showing a small but nervous smile. "Alright ma'am, you're next." she said. Cookie felt a wave of fear cover her. "I think I'll pass- come on baby...if you go we'll get to grab those bags you want so much.." he said to her. "They'll just clean them baby.." he whispered. Cookie sighed and got up slowly, and walked to the chair. Lucious smiled and poked her ass as she walked towards it. She turned and mouthed for him to stop while fanning his hand away. She slowly laid down and the hygienist got her tools. "I will just clean your teeth. I will do the same as I did to him, just be calm.." she assured her and cookie nodded and sighed. She opened her mouth and the hygienist started to repeat the process. Lucious saw how cookie was nervously breathing, and he let out a small chuckle. "Aww...are you scared? You better hope she doesn't find any cavities.." said lucious. Cookie smacked her hand on the seat as a signal for him to shut up. "Ooh!" said the hygienist as she looked into cookies mouth. "Ooh?" asked cookie as she gave the woman a look while her mouth continued to stay open. The dentist will have to look at that.." she said. "Look at what?" asked cookie, nervously. "Don't worry, the dentist will be able to tell you- I swear if there's something in my mouth I will drag you by your nappy ass blonde hair- Cookie! Stop it girl!" shouted lucious. Cookie crossed her arms and frowned. Just then, the dentist walked in. "Alright, is there anything I need to check?" he asked, walking over to a desk. Cookie quickly got up and ran to sit atop lucious' lap. "Cooks- NO!" she shouted. "I'll go first then." he said. "Okay." she said smiling and kissing his cheek. He got up and slowly put her down as he sat in the chair. "Alright, 3 small cavities...alright, you'll just need a filling." he said. Lucious nodded and grinned at cookie. He got the cavities covered and lucious was sitting back next to cookie in no time flat. "Alright, your turn ma'am." said the dentist. "Uh uh- come on cooks." said lucious. Cookie slowly walked over to the chair and laid down. Every time he got a tool, she would ask him what he was going to do with it. "Oh, wow. You got a pretty gnarly tooth there..it looks infected.." he said that's when cookie went off. "How in the hell is it automatically an infected tooth when it wasn't one there this morning?!" she shouted at him. "Baby stop. I'm sorry for her...she can be a crybaby at times." said lucious. "Lucious shut up." said cookie. "I'm afraid that we will need to give you a root canal- A ROOT CANAL!?" shouted cookie. "Welp, that's our queue to leave lucious come on." said cookie getting up. "Cookie sit.- lucious shut up you can't make me do anything- but I know those chanel purses can." he said. Cookie looked from him and back to the chair. "I won't let you leave anyways, cookie. You have no choice." said lucious. Cookie stared at him angrily...

...

Cookie sat in the passenger seat of the car, angry and holding her jaw as the two pieces of bloody gauze filled both of her cheeks. Lucious looked at her and smiled. "Good job...even though they had to put you to sleep after you begging me to hold you hand wasn't enough." he said grinning. "I love you.." he said to her. She continued to frown. Lucious went over a bump and cookie winced in pain and slapped lucious' arm angrily. "I'm sorry!" he said and she held her jaw again. "I'm proud of you baby, now we can go and take you shopping." he said smiling. Cookie huffed and he chuckled...

A Little Something Cute After I Almost Pulled My Hair Out Tonight From Tonight's Episode...