The Damned & The Damon.

*The entire Empire singer group is on a special tour. Treasure was on stage with Tianna, and had an embarrassing fall. Lucious motivates her and she gets back out there. She then tries to thank him in an inappropriate way. Before he can stop it, Cookie walks in. Feeling shocked and betrayed, She goes to someone who everyone hates.*

*Part 2 to 'Stolen from the Cookie jar'.*

3rd Person POV

Treasure yelped as she fell off of the stage during her cheerleader-themed performance with Tianna. A dancer gasped as they held her faux ponytail in her hand. "I told Lucious she wasn't ready." Said Cookie. Treasure groaned as she held her ankle. People started to murmur in the crowd. "Treasure, are you alright?" Lucious asked, rushing over to her. He helped her up, and she stormed off through the crowd. "Treasure!" Called Lucious. "Oh hell." Sighed Cookie.

...

Treasure cried back in the bus as she cursed herself for looking like a fool on her first tour performance. She heard someone walk in. It was Lucious. He looked at her sympathetically. He knew she didn't understand the experience of embarrassment of certain performances.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked her. She sniffed as she wiped one of her tears. "No, I just made a complete fool of myself in front of all of those people." She Said. Lucious let out a single chuckle. "This is just the beginning. You have to go through hell in order to see the light, sometimes." He told her. "What do you mean?" She asked. "When I was a kid like you, out on the streets with nothing but my raps to give me an identity, I had many embarrassing moments. People thought I was a nobody, regardless of how good I sounded. I got shut down right in my face, in public. Laughed at, humiliated. To them, I was just another grimy street rapper that needed money for dope. When I wasn't." He told her. She stared.

"But I ignored all the negative comments and found positivity. And now I'm a multimillionaire. So yeah, you'll have a lot more embarrassing moments. It matters on how you pull through from them and come back better then before." He Said, giving her a smile.

She smiled back, and nodded. She got up, and gave him a hug. They then exited back to go to the stage. To try the performance again.

The crowd cheered loudly as the girls started over with their performance. Things were going amazing so far, and the crowd only loved it more by the second.

Cookie and Lucious bobbed their heads to the beat, watching in a proud manner. Cookie felt like she was being watched. She had an odd sensation of such. She looked over to her left, and saw Giselle and none other than Damon standing together a distance away.

Damon was staring right at Cookie. Intensely. She started to get that sick feeling in her gut. The feeling that scratched her skin and crawled through her pores. Guilt.

"H-he's looking at me. Oh god."

She turned towards Lucious, quickly pulling his lips down to hers. As confused as Lucious was, he didn't protest not one bit. "What was that for?" He called out against the crowd.

She shook her head and pulled Lucious back down to her. Damon was licking his lips, watching her. She couldn't resist hesitantly looking up at him while she massaged her lips against lucious'.

Damon let out a chuckle. Cookie felt herself turning red. She felt anxiety. "Lucious I'm going to go get me a drink." She Said hesitantly, then walking away. She had just fixed things with her and Lucious, well with her and her guilt for what she did to Lucious.