Learning Session..

*An "My Friends Hot Mom" One shot. Terrence is getting teased by ms. Henson when he is invited to do his homework at her house when Jeremiah isn't home. This is before he became a bad dude.*

3rd Person POV

Terrence got invited to do his homework at ms. Hensons house. He didn't even understand why she would invite him. She said that jeremiah wasn't home and that she'll be there to help him. He nervously knocked at the door and ms. Henson opened it in a translucent robe and she was sucking on a popsicle. "Oh hello Terrence.." she said smiling. "Uh...h-hi.." he said nervously. "Oh don't be scared baby..come in.." she said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. She closed the door and he sat down at the dinner table. "Of you need held with anything...feel free to call me..." she said standing behind the chair he was sitting in and rubbing her hand down his chest and to his crotch, then squeezing it lightly. He jumped and turned red as he watched her. "O-ok.." he said nervously and she smiled and went into her room. He had to study for a world civics test and that's was a subject he wasn't doing so good in. He was trying so hard to memorize everything but he just couldn't do it. He groaned as he tried his hardest...

Ms. Henson was upstairs watching t.v and she decided to go and see how Terrence was doing. She went downstairs and saw him struggling. "Ugh I'm an idiot..there's no way I'm gonna pass this class." he said shaking his head and putting his hand in his face. She bit her lip and walked up behind him. "Need some help baby?" she asked seductively. "Y- yeah...I need to study for a world civics test.." he said sighing. She looked at it and smiled. "Well I have a fun way to help you...you want to play a little game?" she asked him putting her thumb on his lip and he shrugged. "Ok.." he said getting lost in het gaze. "Ok baby here's how it works.." she said running her hands down his chest and squatting down she rubbed on his crotch and her turned red. "Ok..so I'm going to read you a question, and if you get it right I'll give you a a kiss. While I'm reading it..." she trailed off and he had gotten hard from her rubbing his crotch. She unzipped his pants and stuck her hands into his boxers. He jumped from her cold hands and she smirked. He turned red. She spit on her hand and grabbed his member. He gasped as she started to rub him. He gasped and let out a small moan. "Mm...while I'm reading it, you'll be getting this..ok? And of you get it wrong...I'll stop.." she asked him and he nodded nervously. "Mm..ok..what are the 7 continents?" she asked ad she jerked him off. He tossed his head back as she stood in his face watching him. "Ah....mm..uh..canada- "nope. I stop." she said stopping and his head snapped up. "Why? Noo- "what are the 7 continents?" she asked starting up again. "Ah...ah..uh..mmm...uh..asia, a-africa, Antarctica, Europe, Australia,   north America and south ah- America?" he moaned out. "Mm...good boy...you got all 7 right.." she said grabbing his face and bringing her lips to his as she stroked him. His eyes widened as she French kissed him 7 times, nice and slowly...and also very deeply. She put her hand on his throat applying slight pressure as she took control and dominance. She pulled away and he was left stunned. "Mm look at this big juicy cock...mm does that feel good? Yeah? Do you think you can answer another question right for me baby?" she asked as he nodded panting. "Mm...now what are the 4 oceans?" she asked him. "Ah...um...t-the arctic ocean, the Indian ocean, the lantic ocean..-" ah! Lantic?" she asked him smiling and stopping. His head immediately jerked up. "I mean the Atlantic ocean!" he said and she smiled. "Mm can you name that last one for me baby...hm?" she asked him as she sped up. "T-the pacific ocean?" he asked. "Ooh good job baby...mm baby you got yourself 4 kisses.." she said making him connect his lips with hers as she gave him 4 deep tongue kisses that he moaned into. She pulled away and smiled. "Ok baby...next one...what is the study of the earth?" she asked seductively. "Um...ah...ah..." he moaned as his breathing increased. "Mm baby are you going to cum...mm baby are you going to cum? Get this question right baby and I'll let you cum right here.." she said opening her mouth. He panted and moaned uncontrollably. He tried hid hardest to focus on the right answer. "Ah...mm...um..a..geologist?" he said hoping it was right. She stopped. "Oh poor baby...you were so close..." she said biting her lip and he groaned in sexual frustration. "Mm baby try again.." she said to him. All night they went over words that way and the next day Terrence passed the test...

Hope you guys enjoyed! Leave suggestions!