Malclu..

*A Lucious And Malcolm One shot. This One shot Is NOT Sexual, And Is Only Romantic And Sweet.*

*Lucious And Malcolm Are In The Surveillance Room, And Malcolm Is Explaining The Suspicious Activity That's Been Recorded.*

"...So that's how it goes.." said lucious lyon, pecking with a camera button as he and Malcolm sat in the surveillance room. He was destined to find out who's been ransacking his office recently. When he would come in, he would see his chair wheeled across the room, his papers everywhere, and occasionally photos being knocked down. "You know malcolm, I've been meaning to get to this but I never really found the time.." said lucious, shaking his head. "Yeah, I understand. You're the boss so I understand how busy you are. Geez, do you ever get a break?" Malcolm asked, giving that pearly white grin of his to lucious. Lucious raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "It never ends. Not to mention cookie jumping down my throat every second, the most I could get is a day off a week.." said lucious, shrugging once again and turning back to the screen. Malcolm turned and glared a lucious from the corner of his eye. He wasn't homosexual, at least he didn't think he was. Not once did he ever think about a man, but lucious lyon was...different to him. The way he spoke and dressed and took care of his business was an attention grabber for him. He knew lucious didn't feel the same, judging by house he couldn't stand to even be in the same room as his son. Malcolm decided to focus back on the screens. Lucious felt some eyes on him and glared over at Malcolm. Him and Malcolm had sort of become cool since he started working there. (Note: Cookie and Malcolm didn't like eachother) he liked him he was always keen with stopping things before they started. It's like he knew when empire needed to be protected. Sure, no one was a good as lucious lyon, but he liked how Malcolm seemed to meet his expectations. Him and Malcolm always laughed together and talked on a daily basis, but that soon broke apart after the ASAs situation. Lucious always sensed that Malcolm was different, he liked the guys innocence. He liked how he was always calm and knew how to say just the right words to make a person comfortable. Lucious got stuck in his thoughts and soon snapped himself out of the zone. "No. I Can't make myself like jamal, that twisted way of living. No." he thought to himself, thinking that was going to improve the situation- it didn't. His mind still wandered, and before he knew it, he had the sudden urge to touch Malcolm. He didn't understand his feelings. He didn't know it was wrong or right. THE lucious lyon....wanting a GUY? No, this couldn't be right. He decided to ignore it. Malcolm got up and printed out a photo of the person who's been in lucious office. "I have the culprit, you might be surprised on who it is.." said malcolm, facing the printer as lucious sat behind him. Lucious got up and walked next to him. "Lola? Oh yeah, I should've figured. She loves messing with things in my office.." said lucious chuckling. He noticed that Malcolm had sort of made the surveillance room his home, since he's the person that usually only occupies it. He saw photos up on the shelves of him when he was younger. "Hey, what's this?" asked lucious, grabbing the baby picture of him off of the top shelf. "Oh,  that's a baby picture of me. Cmon lucious don't look at it, it's embarrassing.." said malcolm standing over lucious shoulder. Malcom tried to reach for the photo but lucious stretched his arm out, preventing him from grabbing it. "Nope, this is the only time that I can really admit that you were....well, cute.." lucious said grinning over his shoulder at malcolm. Malcolm grinned back and attempted to reach around lucious to grab the photo once again, and he missed. Lucious chuckled and held the photo further away. "I'm glad I'm 2 inches taller." said lucious as he held it in the air. Malcolm reached for it and found they their lips were inches away, and they both had their free arms around each others waists. They panted from being exhausted and continued to ignore the burning red on their cheeks that started to bloom. "Here, don't cry about it." said lucious handing Malcolm the photo with a grin on his face. "Hey, by the way I need the footage of lola, I would want to see her reaction after I show her." said lucious. "Yeah they're up on that shelf up there.." said lucious. "What's with you and these shelves...?" asked lucious walking over to it and attempting to reach. "Be careful it's heavy, I'll help you out." he said coming next to him and reaching for it as well. The box was to close to the edge, and ended up falling. "Watch out man!" said malcolm, jumping to lucious and grabbing by his waist, moving him out if the way of the box. "Damn superman, you know I would've had that box.." said lucious grinning. Their laughing died down as they stared into each others eyes. "I bet you would've.." said malcolm, licking his soft and big plump and pink lips. Lucious watched and he had a certain urge for them. That's it, lucious did in fact have a thing for malcolm, and he didn't want to hide it anymore. Malcolm looked at lucious lips as well. Malcolm was about to take a huge risk, of his job and of his live possibly. "I hope I don't get in trouble for this.." said malcolm. He took a deep breath and he slowly stuck out his hand and brushed it over lucious bottom lip and slowly slid his thumb into his mouth. Lucious narrowed his eyebrows and Malcolm felt his blood rush. "Sorry, sir. I get that I'm fired." he said sighing and turning away. Lucious felt his face heat up. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Malcolm by his suit and pulled him to his lips. Malcolm raised his eyebrows and allowed the kiss to be deepened. He put his hands onto lucious sides and they fought for dominance. "I thought you were...straight.." asked Malcolm. "Well now I guess I'm not." said lucious, roughly pulling his back in. They fought around the room, lost in the lingering kiss. They started to remove their clothing and lucious grabbed Malcolm face as he sucked his bottom lip. Lucious sat on top of the desk as they fought to remove clothing. Without noticing, they pressed the button that showed live footage...

Cookie and her sons walked around empire looking for lucious. "Where the hell is he!?" asked cookie. They were in the lobby and saw a screen show up that showed footage of lucious making out with Malcolm. "Oh my god!" shouted cookie. "I knew it." said Jamal. Lucious wasn't such a big bad wolf anymore...

I Hope You Enjoyed! This Was Non Sexual! Just mild!