Cheating Prank.

*Lucious Decides To Prank Cookie And Make Her Think That He Cheated On Her.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie was out taking care of errands around town, and lucious was sleet at home. He was bored without his woman, feeling the urge to hold and kiss her. He decided to have some fun with her. What's the best way to trick cookie? Pranking. And what's the best type of pranking that will get her good? Cheating. The idea rang inside his head like a bell, and he went to go and get his camera that they used for...other reasons.

He began to record himself, and speak into the camera. "Okay so I'm about to prank cookie and make her think that I cheated on her. This is actually an argument waiting to happen now that I think about it." He said, thinking to himself. He and his queen never argued, possibly once a month, then they would just get over the situation. He went onto his phone, and searched up a random woman. "I really don't know who to pick. I don't want to pick someone that looks to good to be real, but I also don't want to pick a basic female..she'll know I'm joking then.." He said. He sighed with a grin as he finally picked someone. "Damn I feel so bad. My heart is pounding right now..." He said. Him? About to prank THE cookie Lyon? He was in some deep stuff.

"Okay so I created another chat in his messages, and changed the name. He picked the woman's name to be Ashley. "Okay so now I'm going to to go upstairs to my computer. I would do it on the laptop downstairs, but I think she's going to look.." He said "And I'm going to change my password on the computer so that she can't get in, because that'll really piss her off if she comes up here."  He continued as he walked up the stairway to the second floor of their large mansion.

"Oh I'm going to change the password on my phone too...damn this is about to be a crazy ass prank.." He said sighing, mostly out of fear more than excitement. "She's on her way home right now and I don't know what time she s gonna just walk into the door so I need to hurry.." He said into the camera.

"Okay so I already feel like I'm cheating. I feel like I'm cheating in real life.." He playfully sighed. "But I'm going to show what I typed." He said, then showing the camera the fake conversation he typed.

"Damn I feel like I'm cheating..!" She said to himself. "I'm so scared I'm sweating. But I'm still waiting for her to get home she said she was fifteen minutes away twenty minutes ago.." He groaned. "Okay so I took her fingerprint out of my phone and changed my password to 2,4,6,8,10." He spoke. "Damn I feel so bad. It's like when I deleted her fingerprint my heart stopped. I could care less she could go through my stuff all day...but not today.." He smiled.

He called her up to see where she was.

C- hello?

L- hey baby where are you?

C- I'm at Walmart baby

L- damn you're still at Walmart

C- well I'm leaving Walmart now

L- oh I was just wondering..because I miss you.

C- awe lulu I miss you too..!

L- *whining* baby can you hurry up I just really want to kiss..!

C- *she laughs* you're crazy...yeah baby I'll be there I'm sorry. There was this long ass line and the self checkouts were full too.

L- dammit...

C- yeah but um...when I get there- oh wait baby I got you some swim shorts

L- really? *grins*

C- yes I did baby that's why when I get there I wanted you to try it on to see if it fits because if it doesn't I'll take it back and get a different size..