Cookie's Gay Best friend.

*Title is not to offend others.*

*cookie is going shopping and her gay best friend is coming to go with her.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie made her way into her house on the phone, laughing and talking in her conversation. Once she entered, lucious was sitting in his study with the fireplace going. "Yeah come by- hey baby- you better hurry up too." she spoke between her words, closing the door and walking into the room. She pecked lucious' lips and he grinned and kissed her hand. "Okay I'll see you soon byeee!" said cookie hanging up the phone. "Who was that baby?" asked lucious, closing the book he was reading, and sipping from his coffee. "That was just my friend Micah. We're going shopping today." said cookie. Lucious struggled to swallow the sip of the brown beverage. "Why is another man taking you shopping who's not me?" he asked her. She gave him a look and crossed her arms. "Lucious it's not like that, ugh you'll see. I'm surprised you don't remember him. He moved to Seattle like 2 years ago." said cookie. Lucious then recognized the name. "Are you talking about Micah the ga-" the sentence was cut short, because the loud doorbell rung from the front door. Cookie opened the door, and lucious heard someone come in with a sassy voice. They hugged her and they happily did a playfully shriek to greet. They had long bling hair with two buns on top, and snake bite piercings.

(Btw he's like my favorite person I've never seen a guy look so good

(Btw he's like my favorite person I've never seen a guy look so good.)

"BIIITTCCHH!" they shouted hugging cookie tightly. "HEY BOOOO!" cookie said back hugging her. "Girl I feel like it's been forever since I seen your ass, you look good..!" they said as they both laughed together. "And you're looking slayed, I see you!" said cookie. "Me? Girl you are serving the damn motherland with that makeup. Face BEAT hoe!" they shouted and they laughed again. "Let me get my jacket and stuff then we can go.." said cookie as she walked towards the stairs. "Okay girl don't be to long!" they said back. They walked into their living room and sat down. Lucious slowly crept into the living room where he was, trying not to give him to much attention. He didn't dislike gays, he just didn't often interact with him. He has a gay son for crying out loud. He just wasn't used to the overly feminine ones, like Micah himself. Micah grinned as he stared at lucious. "Heeeyy Lucious." they said, causing him to look up at them. "Uh, hey...yeah I remember you, I forgot about you for awhile.." he said. Lucious knew that if cookie caught him being mad he'd get a slap in the face and she'll have her legs bolted shut for months. He had more respect than that anyways. If his son's gay and he's nice to him, there's no point treating the others wrong. "I could never forget about y'all. Especially you lucious, over there looking all good that suit you got on.." he said smirking. "Thank you.." said lucious awkwardly. "No problem.." he said with sass. Then his phone started to ring, and the ringtone was about as awkward as the stillness in the room.

Now I Got 32 Flavors

Got That Bootylicous BubbleGum

Raspberry, Grape Cherry, Come And Get This Honey Bun