Bathtub Romancing..

-Cookie And Lucious At Empire-

3rd Person POV

Cookie was in empire looking all around for Lucious but couldn't find him. She went into his office and didn't even see him there. "Now where the hell is he?" she asked out loud. She saw that his bathroom door was cracked and she slowly walked up to it. "Lu?" she asked quietly and walking in. She saw him sitting in his oversized tub eating some strawberries and grinning at her seductively. "Mmm hey baby..." he said biting his lip at her. She felt the moisture start to produce between her legs. "What do you think that this will get you?" she asked him grinned. "Care to jump in with me and find out?" he asked winking. She looked around and shrugged. "Well I do have some work to do.." she said raising an eyebrow. "Some work needs to be done in here too.." he said biting his lip. She bit hers and closed the door. "Well I guess I better get this work out of the way early.." she said biting her lip. She undressed in front of him slowly and he bit his lip when she was entirely naked. "Yeah baby nice and slow.." he said shaking his head as she grinned. "Mm baby get your sexy ass in here cookie monster." he said as she chuckled and put her hair up while she stepped in. She laid back on his chest as he fed her strawberries with his arms wrapped around her and some slow romantic music playing. There was soap and roses in the water and the lights were dimmed down and there were candles around the edges of the tub. "Mm...nothing like relaxing while at work.." she said smiling. Lucious chuckled and they turned to look at each other. He looked into her eyes for a moment and deeply kissed her lips. She held his face as she kiss became deeper and they bit each others lips. "Mm. Cooks I love you...I really do.." he said kissing her neck. "Mm lu I love you too.." she moaned biting her lips. "Maybe we could...express a bit more of it in here?" he whispered seductively in her ear. She chuckled and bit her lip. "I can feel that someone else wants to express it too.." she said and he felt her gently touch his member. He jumped lightly as she chuckled and turned over. She kissed his lips and they made out as she raised up a bit in the water to sit on his lap. He bit his lip as he watched a part of her upper body drip in water in soap. They continued kissing as he grabbed her ass underwater. He found her entrance and gently put himself inside her. She jumped slightly and tilted her face towards heaven as she closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open. He moaned and kissed the valley between her breasts. "Ooh fuck lu.." she moaned folding her lips. He wrapped his arms around her as he slowly started to bounce her on top of him. "Ah...ah fuck lu lu yes just like that...ah.." she moaned wrapped her arms around his neck. They captured each others lips and he kissed and sucked on her neck. "Mm baby don't be gentle...you know I like it rough with you sometimes lu.." she moaned and he nodded and sped up. "Fuck!...ah shit cooks you feel so good. Mm I'm glad you stayed tight for me.." he moaned sucking on her nipple. They soon started pounding so hard that the water started rocking. She turned his face to the side and captured his lips and they made out slowly. "Mm this humongous sweet ass..." he moaned. "Mmm lu don't stop lu...ah lu just like that!" she moaned tossing her head back. Cookie is of course taking birth control. They both know how much they love raw sex. "Mm baby...shit you feel so fucking good...Mm cooks you like that.." he moaned and she nodded. "Mm come here.." he said bringing her body closer to his as he moved to suck on her neck. "Mmm! Lu....I'm about to cum..shit baby keep going.." she moaned and he stopped. "You know how I am about you cumming without my permission cooks..." he said slowly down. She moaned and groaned at the same time. He gentled her down and then kissed her lips deeply. He started to roughly pound again and she broke the kiss to moan and lay her head in his neck as he kissed and sucked on hers. "Ah..ah! Ah lu yes...ah I love you!" she moaned. "Fuck I love you too cooks.." he moaned...

Hakeem and Jamal were looking around for their mom and dad because they needed them to he in the studio to help them with their song. They went into his office and didn't see him. "Shh..you hear that?" asked Jamal. "Hear what?" asked hakeem. "Listen.." he said and they became quiet to listen. They heard faint sounds of moaning. "Ah! Ah! Yes! Mm! Ah!.." she heard faintly. "What is that?" asked hakeem. Jamal shrugged and they walked to his bathroom. "Dad?" they asked knocking on the door. They opened it and was met with their dad and mom having sex in the bathtub. "Ahh oh my god!" they shouted covering their eyes. "How come you guys aren't stopping?!" shouted hakeem as they both covered their eyes. "Feels...to...good...ah! Yes lu!" moaned their mother. "Oh my god!" they shouted running out and slamming the door as they continued as if it was nothing. But now hakeem and Jamal are scarred for life...

Hope you enjoyed! Give me suggestions on the next chapter!