Rewarded..

*Terrence passed the test and tells ms. Henson about it. She invites him back over.*

3rd Person POV

Ms. Henson invites Terrence back over to her house so that he can tell her how the test went. She opened the door and leads him inside. She was in a robe and she smiled at him. "So baby...what did you get on the test?" she asked him. "Uh...an A-.." he said nervously. She smiled and hugged him. "You know...you deserve something for that.." she said biting her lip. "R-really? What do i g-get?" he asked. She smiled and grabbed his hand then pushing him on a couch. She got on top of his lap and started to kiss his neck and ear. His breathing sped up because he was do nervous. "Mm don't be nervous baby...you're going to enjoy this.." she said smiling as she rubbed on his crotch. He was lost in the sight of her breasts. How round and beautiful they were to him. "Mm do you like these?" she asked him. "W-what? I'm so s-sorry.." he said embarrassed. "Oh no...don't be...there's nothing wrong with wanting something...just like you want these...take them baby.." she said gently grabbing his head and leading it in between her breasts. "Mm be gentle...just like that...mm.." she said giggling as he face went completely in between them. He lost control and ended up cupping them in his hand around her shirt. After about 30 seconds, she slowly pulled him away and his whole face was red as he panted. He looked up at her and turned away. She smiled and kissed him then slid down between his legs. She undid his pants and she.pulled them down. She took out his member and rubbed it slightly as she looked up at him and he was red. He was so nervous...she made him feel that way every time he saw her. "Are you ready for your reward baby?" she asked him and shrugged. "M-maybe we shouldn't...maybe we should stop...I don't want Jeremiah finding out about us that's- ah!" he moaned in surprise as he slightly jumped from the cold feeling of ms. Hensons lips around his shaft. "Let me reward you baby.." she said as she sucked him and looked into his eyes. "No...we-we can't...ah fuck..." he moaned and she smiled and licked him from top to bottom. She sucked on the tip and stopped. She then gently pressed her teeth onto it but not biting..she just played with his fear. He jumped and she giggled and sucked harder. She stopped and stood him up. She then got on her knees in front of him. "Now baby I want you to grab my hair...don't be scared baby.." she said and he shook his head. "No..no I can't.." he said and she grabbed his hand and put it in her hair. Then she continued sucking. "Mm I want your cum to slip down my throat.." she said winking at him and he turned red and she sucked harder. He gripped her hair without knowing from the pleasure and she took it out of her mouth and spit on it. "Ah...ms. Henson maybe you should stop...no..we can't be doing this.." he said and she smiled. "Mm we can't do this.." she said smiling and sucking on his member again. She started to deepthroating it and he tossed his head back. He wanted her to stop but to keep going at the same time. "Mm baby I know that feels good..." she said smiling at him. He nodded and she gently scratched his chest with her nails. "This is between us ok baby?" she asked him and he nodded. "Mm..next time you come over to study you might get more than my mouth.." she said winking at him and he did a nervous smile. She started to suck on his tip and he watched and moaned. She sucked harder and he gasped slightly as she stopped and sucked his entire shaft again. "Mm baby you're making me really...wet." she whispered in his ear and sucking on his earlobe. "Ms. Henson I'm going to-" he was cut off by releasing into her mouth unintentionally. "Ah!" he moaned. "Mm that's right baby keep cumming.." she said with her mouth opened. She swallowed it and she winked at him as he put his pants on. "We can't do this anymore.." he told her. "Trust me baby, we will.." she said licking her lips...

I Hope You Enjoyed! This One Is Sort Of Old..Lol