Sleepy Hallow.

*Taraji and her friends are staying in a cabin in the woods, and they play on an Ouija board*

3rd Person POV

The night was Halloween. Six students from Freshbay high weren't even the least bit concerned about the terrible coincidence. Taraji wasn't too fond of being dragged out for a three day trip to a cabin in the woods. The fact of what it was and where it was raised enough suspicion. Halloween night? Why did that have to be the last night they spent there? She was in fear, and in great suspicion as to why her friends weren't as nervous as she was. They often called her a wimp, although her being 16 like her whole group of friends, that title was underrated.

...

Taraji sighed as she walked down the brown wooden steps of the cabin this Halloween morning. Her friends Robin, Pam, Kevin, zakariah, and Makai were all still asleep. She was the only one up. She was already an early bird, but this time she wasn't up at 7:30 AM to watch the sunrise. She was up because the treacherous thoughts in her mind about what could happen this Halloween night prevented her from getting more than 4 hours of slumber.

She walked into the kitchen quietly, and opened the fridge. She figured she should fix her something to eat. At least that way, she would be both suspicious and full. She sat the milk carton onto the counter, and turned away to search the cabinets for cereal.

Behind her, the milk carton sat still, and innocently. Once Taraji turned around, the top was off of it. She suspiciously stared at it, feeling fear rise in her heart. She tried to see if she could remember taking the top off of it herself, but it couldn't come to mind. She tried to ignore it, and she continued to grab the bowl and make her breakfast.

Once she was done with that, she walked towards the living room. All was quiet until she turned the corner and screamed from the loud encounter she had with Makai, him yelling in her face. She nearly dropped the bowl, and angrily stared at him after yelping at the top of her lungs.

He laughed, brushing past her. "Makai what the hell man!?" Taraji Shouted, panting. "Wow, I haven't heard you say that since 8th grade." He replied. She scoffed. "Whatever." She Said back, sitting down on the couch and sitting the bowl on the coffee table. He sat down next to her and turned the TV on. "What are you so jumpy about anyway?" He asked. "I don't know, I just feel weird about us being in this cabin...in the woods...on Halloween night..." She Said. He laughed. "Pfft, really raji? Okay, it's Halloween. So what? What do you think is going to happen?" He asked her. "Do you think some monsters of ghouls are coming? To kill us? To drain the life from our very eyes and devour our souls slowly...and painfully?" He asked slowly. Taraji started to become nervous. She was focused on what he was saying, and her mind began to wonder.

"BOO!" Shouted her friend Pam from behind the couch, making Taraji jump out of her thoughts. Pam laughed along with Makai. "Girl, you're such a crybaby. Nothing bad is happening tonight." She Said. Taraji sighed in reassurance. Her other friends cane downstairs, and they all sat together in peace. Although, the fearful imagination of Taraji continued to escalate.

...

Later that night, Tarajis friends called her into the dining room. She cane downstairs and froze after seeing what was sitting on the table. And ouija board, surrounded by her fitness. Candles were lit, and thunder and lightening matched perfectly with the timing of Taraji seeing it. "We might as well celebrate Halloween the right way." Said Robin. "No, come on guys I'm not doing this! Those things are bad news!" Taraji warned. "Oh come on..." Said Zakariah, standing up and gently guiding Taraji towards it, as much as she tried to pull back.

They made her sit down, and she felt her heart dropping as she was 6 inches away from that board. The room was dark, and the only sound was the terrible thunder and lightning, and Tarajis heartbeat. "Uh, what are we doing with this?" Asked Taraji, fear circulating throughout her body. "We're going to invite a friend to join us." Said Kevin. Taraji felt that she might pass out. "A friend?" She asked, afraid if the answer. "Yep. His name is 'Lucious Lyon'." Said robin. That named alone sent chills up her spine. "W-who is Lucious Lyon?" She Asked. "Have you ever heard of the story of the Lyons? Back in 1824, Lucious Lyon and his family were the wealthiest of now known Amsterdam. Lucious Lyon was a great scientist. He created hundreds of inventions, Day and night in his laboratory. He had a wife; Cookie Lyon- who is which he absolutely adored. She was the beautiful face of the land. They had 3 sons; Andrio Lyon, Jamaxile Lyon, and Hakezi lyon. His three sons had no desire to follow in the footsteps of their father, they wanted to sail the sea with the ships, become their own captains. Lucious thought it was complete nonsense. Soon years had gone by, and sure enough the three sons accomplished their dreams of becoming ship captains. They decided to build a large boat that was for their entire family. They named it the "Holy Seven Seas.". They named it that because it was able to survive all of the 7 large bodies of water. Lucious Lyon completely despised it, and shamed them. His wife, Cookie Lyon however, did not. She allowed the boys to take her on a ride, to show her how much they knew about ships. They took her to the Indian Ocean without Lucious knowing. While in the sea, a storm occurred. The boat jostled left and right, and rose up and down against the string waves. Lightening struck the boat, cracking it in half. The brothers were on one side while they Mother was on the other. Her half immediately sank down into the water. The wave and flying strips of stray wood gave Cookie Lyon no chance. She drowned and sank, never to be seen again. The boys were shocked, and cried from their mothers death. They could not save her. The storm had conquered her. On their other half, they paddled to safety, and was rescued once they survived the storm. They were brought back home to the docks, and their father cane outside to comfort them. He asked where their mother was. He thought she may have gone to the market, but became curious when she didn't return. The boys choked on their words, but told their father about their mothers death. He became enraged, but did not show it. Instead, he nodded and took his sons inside to give them warm blankets and soup. Secretly, he was planning something. That night he cried for his wife, and went to his laboratory. He created a concoction of fluid, and went to bed. The next morning he made his wins breakfast, and poured the fluid into their cups. Once they drank it, they started to groan. They complained that they were in pain, and their mouths began to foam. They complained that their stomached felt as if they were bursting. They each landed on the floor, dead. Lucious Lyon has poisoned his sons.