This Relationship.

*Cookie And Lucious Having Moments Of How Their Relationship Goes.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie and Lucious always had a unique relationship; he loved her for her honesty and smart mouth, and she loved him for his strength and fearlessness. These strong qualities were good in a relationship, but would also often clash or have moments where things would get a bit snippy. Overall, the love grows anyway. Here's some moments of this wild rollercoaster ride of a couple.

...

Cookie sighed as she sat at her kitchen island while Lucious faced away with her while washing the dishes. He rolled his eyes. "Don't even bother asking what's wrong." he thought to himself. Cookie made a face, and she let out a louder and overdramatic sigh. He turned around with a calm face. "What's wrong baby?" he asked. "Like I'm in the mood to hear this." he thought. "Don't tell his ass shit." thought Cookie. "Nothin'." she snapped. "Then what the hell?" Lucious thought. "You hungry?" he asked her. "Now he knows damn well my slim thick ass is hungry." she snapped in her mind, moving her hair from her face. "I mean I guess I could eat." she said to him. "That's literally all she had to say." lucious thought. "You want taco bell?" he asked her. She made a face. "Ew the fuck? And have me sitting on the toilet?" she asked in her head. "No I do not want some of taco HELL. Have me on the bathroom all day." she rolled her eyes. "Oh my god!" he shouted in his head. "You want a burger then?" he asked her. "Uh uh no rare meat this figure gotta be watched." she thought to herself. "Uh uh I'm tryna watch this figure." she said. "Then you might want to try actually working out." he thought. "Chicken..and waffles?" he asked. She looked confused. "Do I look like the type of bitch to eat chicken and waffles?" she thought. "I do not want no damn chicken and waffles." she said, crossing her arms. "Okay well what about pizza?" he asked her. "Now he knows damn well my slim thick ass wants pepperoni pineapple." she thought. "That's fine." she said rolling her eyes. He smiled widely and nodded happily. "No wait, that's too many damn carbs." she said. He froze, and sighed.

...

Cookie walked into the bathroom while Lucious was in the shower, humming tunes to a song that played. She reached up a paused the music player, and he peeked his head out annoyed. "What Cooks- So tell me why I'm a work today, guess who shows up?" she said. "Anika?" he asked her. She rolled her eyes. "No..! Gualianna Green!" she said rolling her eyes. "Okay?" said lucious, hitting okay on the music player. She hit pause again.  "So not only that, she wanted someone to teach her how to work the sound board in the studio, and guess who had to do it? Me..! Like why it gotta be my slim thick ass, DAMN..!" she exclaimed. He made a confused face. "Oh okay." he said starting the music player again. She hit pause. "So in the middle of me showing her how to work it, she's gone ask me 'Oh what do you do to get your figure because you sure be looking slim thick', then gonna snicker under her breath. And I was like girl don't get your ass beat on the first day working with the Lyons, lil' ugly ASS- Cool." said lucious, clicking play on the music player again and continuing his showing and humming. Cookie stared at him in annoyance, and walked over to flush the toilet as she left. Lucious yelped from the bathroom. "Damn that's hot! Augh!" he shouted. "Burnt that yella' ass!" she shouted.

...

While Lucious sat on the couch calculating numbers, Cookie came in and sat down next to him. "Baby?" she asked. "Yeah cooks.." he said, focussed. "Lets say our cars break down and we have to call the driver, and while he's making sure I'm in my seatbelt, he accident at reaches across me and kisses me. What would you do?" she asked. Lucious raised an eyebrow. "Uh, end his life." he said. "Oh
Ok ok, lets say I'm getting rescued like the damsel in distress like I am, and right before the firefighter puts me down he cops a feel on this fat ass. What would you do?" she asked. "I'll probably thank him for saving you but then put a bullet in his skull." said lucious becoming annoyed. Cookie licked her lips. "Oooh okay okay I got the best one. Lets say I'm at the grocery store, and I see Angelo. And instead of grabbing the watermelons off the shelf, he accidentally grabs these melons. What would you do?" asked Cookie pointing to her chest. He looked at her angrily. "Why are you asking me these damn questions..?!" he asked her. "First of all you can calm down, these are everyday situations that could possibly happen! And just for yelling, come shovel the driveway!" she shouted, walking away from him as he groaned.

...

Everyone knows they have the best relationship, but sometimes it has it's moments.

END.