Lesson Plans..

*Taraji and Terrence Are Teachers At Proviso East High School (My Real School) And They Have A Crush On Eachother. This Was A Book Idea At Some Point, Let Me Know If You Guys Want It. I Will be Featured (Since I Actually Go To The School) And Images Of My School Will Be Shown. I Will Provide Real Events That Go On In My School*

3rd Person POV

Proviso East Highschool Is A School That's Unforgettable. Mild food and always somebody arguing, it has its ups and downs. It's never a boring day, though. The staff make it enjoyable. There are two adults in the school that are the favorite of the students. Mr. Howard, And Ms. Henson.

Ms. Henson was an Algebra honors teacher, while Mr. Howard was the dean of students for the ACA students (Arts and communications). They were fun and by far the best looking teachers the school had.

Which is why everyone rooted for them dating. Ms. Henson and Mr. Howard always got playfully taunted about crushing on eachother. It seemed to be a little game the students and the teachers played with eachother.

At some times the teachers acted close to eachother, always willing to help out or be nice to eachother. They were good friends, truly. Bestfriends, even. But little did the students know 100%, That the two really DID have a crush on eachother.

...

Ms.Henson walked down the third floor hallways towards her classroom. She was carrying large boxes of brand new books. The woman had strength, but a box of 10 books that each had more than 150 pages was a strain on the woman's back.

This was before class ended, and her students were inside the classroom waiting for her, some of them clowning for sure.

She felt strong hands lift the box from her arms. The person spoke to her. "Look at you needing my help again, I got it.." a husky voice said. She smiled and fixed her outfit.

"Really? You just happened to be here?" She asked, looking at him ima

"Really? You just happened to be here?" She asked, looking at him ima. Typical way.

"You just happened to have boxes while I'm walking down this hallway? I'm trying to make sure there's nobody in the halls.." he smiled.

He saw a boy walk nearby. "Get to class!" He Shouted. "Man why you being like that Dean Howard. You just showing off in front of your girl, that's it.." the boy smirked. Mr. Howard grinned and shook his head as the student jogged down the hallway.

Mr. Howard held the box as she opened the door. He walked inside and carried it in. All the students perked up immediately. And the girls of course, staring them down. Some at Mr. Howard, some at both teachers.

"You can just sit it on the counter there.." She Said. He did so, and Ms. Henson exhaled from when she struggled with it.

"Hey dean Howard.." Said a girl named izette. "Girl He is fine as hell.." she whispered to her friends. They laughed together.