Dinner.

...

*Anika and Cookie are getting ready to go out to dinner*

...

Cookie turned around, staring at her backside in the mirror in an attempt to check how well it fit her curves. "This looks okay, but I don't think that this is the right color." She mumbled, then sighing.

She sat down on the bed, flattening her lips. "I don't think we should go out tonight." She said. "What? Why?" Anika asked, coming from the bathroom and putting her earrings on. She stared down at Cookie, and Cookie looked up at her with saddened but annoyed eyes. "I have nothing to wear." She said.

"Nothing to wear? Your closet is the size of New York." Anika teased, and Cookie only rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay. Stand up, let me see what you're wearing." Anika Said. Cookie stood up, showing her the dress. "What's wrong with that? You look great." Said Anika. "No, I don't. It's not even the right color. It's brown, and that doesn't even match the restaurant." Said Cookie.

Anika grinned, walking up to her and wrapping her arms around her. "You're being very particular when you don't have to be. You look beautiful in it and the theme doesn't matter. It matches your skin tone." Said Anika. "Yeah, brown." Cookie replied, and Anika chuckled. "I love the dress." Said Anika. "Really?" Cookie asked, wrapping her arms around Anika's shoulders. "Be honest- I'm being honest." Said Anika.

Anika then leaned forward to give her a hug, staring at her backside in the reflection. "Your butt also looks good." She said, then releasing a playful hum after that. Cookie smacked her lips, then leaning back to face Anika again. She stared up at Anika with a plain face.

"You look good. The dress is great. You look perfect." Said Anika, then leaning in to kiss her ear. "So do you." Said Cookie. "Yeah? You like when I wear suits, don't you?" Anika asked. Cookie nodded, then staring down at her suit jacket and gently tugging it. Anika leaned down to kiss Cookie lightly. "Mhm. I do." Said Cookie. Anika kissed her again, holding her waist snuggly.

Anika then moved to her neck, giving damp kisses to the side of it. Cookie wrinkled her nose, smiling shyly. "Anika...!" She mumbled. Anika then turned her around with a smirk. "We should face the mirror." She said, then continuing to kiss her neck. Feeling absolutely weak from this happening, Cookie raised up her hand and placed it onto the side of Anika's face.

She bit her lip once feeling Anika nip at her ear. "Anika, we have somewhere to be..." She hummed. "Hm?" Anika asked. "Dinner..." Cookie said, then chuckling once Anika raised up her hands to cup her breasts through the dress. Anika then whispered seductively into her ear. "You want to stay at home?" She asked. "We have reservations..." Cookie said. Anika tossed her head back, groaning.

"Now you have me hot and bothered." Said Anika. "You did it to yourself..." Cookie joked. Anika hugged her from behind, lightly grinding up against her. "What happened to all that seducing you used to do to me?" Anika asked. "That's off and on, you know that..." Cookie said, then separating herself from Anika. Anika flattened her lips, then sitting down on the bed.

"I have to put these earrings in." Cookie said. One slipped from her hands. "Dammit." She mumbled. She bent over to pick it up, and Anika stared at her. Anika placed a pinch onto her soft backside. Cookie jumped. "Stop...!" She whined, laughing afterwards.

Anika laid back flatly onto the bed. "Why did we have to have reservations tonight?" She asked aloud. "Stop being so dramatic, boo." Cookie said. "Okay, now help me pick shoes. Which brown ones? Leather or the suede?" She asked. Anika tilted her head up. "Leather." She said. "You sure?" Cookie asked, and Anika nodded. "Yes, baby. Those look better." She added.