Feel The Vibration..

*Cookie And The Family Are Having A Dinner With A Rich Businessman That Can Sign Empire To The Top Charts So They They'll Become Even More Popular.*

3rd Person POV

cookie sat at her vanity, in her bath towel while fixing her hair and making sure her makeup was perfect as she saw the reflection of her outfit for tonight sitting on her bed waiting for her. Tonight, was a special night. This was the night that empire was about to go big. The night that could change empire forever. There was a big businessman that was coming by, that could sign empire records to the top charts, and make them even more popular. This was the night that COULD NOT go wrong. Cookie smiled at herself, and he glorious makeup. She then got up and walked over to her bed, and removed the towel from her frame. She walked over to her underwear drawer and picked up a pair, and slid it onto her body. She put on her bra, and then her whole outfits and headed to lucious' house..

Lucious and cookie wasn't together anymore, and didn't want to connect ever again. Lucious still annoyed her to the full extent, and cookie occasionally ignored his remarks. Lucious still tried to play around with her, but cookie wasn't having it. Cookie arrived at his home in her limo, while her granddaughter, Lola, held her hand while squeezing tightly to her stuffed animal. Cookie had to bring her with her, she couldn't leave her alone, and Jamal was at the dinner, along with Hakeem, Andre, lucious, and tianna. They didn't need anyone else, those were the main people who needed to be there. Cookie felt relieved until the devil himself turned the corner to face her and Lola. "Well hey Lola.." Said lucious, causing Lola to look at at him and smile. "Hi grandpa.." She said, hugging him tightly. "And hello, witch from the wicked west." He said to cookie. "Oh shut up you Grinch. I'm going to take Lola to your room so she can watch TV." cookie said, rolling her eyes and brushing past lucious with a smack from her lips. Lucious chuckled and heard the doorbell ring. He walked to the door and swung it open, to reveal the star of the dinner himself, Mr. Tomilson, the business man, and a great one at that. He said that if he liked what empire was promoting to him, he would sign them to a top level of music industries. "Well mr. Tomilson, I'm glad you made it.." Said lucious, shaking the mans hand. "It's a pleasure, I hope I like what I hear tonight." He said, grinning and walking into the dining room that lucious led him to. "Cookie Lyon will be down in a second, she's just putting my granddaughter to bed." Lucious replied..

"Alright, and you know how to change the channels, right Lola?" Asked cookie. "Mhm!" She shouted, jumping up and down in lucious' king sized bed. Cookie smiled and watched her as she sat next to her. Cookie was interrupted by hearing a ding from her iPhone. She checked it and saw she had a message from lucious, stating that mr. Tomilson had arrived. Cookie sighed nervously, and quickly went into lucious bathroom to check her makeup once again. Lola giggled as she jumped in the bed, and cookie heard her purse fall onto the floor off of it from the shaking. "Sorry grandma.." Quietly replied lola, stopping her jumping session and sitting onto the bed. "That's alright baby.." Said cookie, sighing and reaching over the bed while grinning at lola. She grabbed her purse and placed it onto her arm and kissed Lola's cheek. "We're just going to be downstairs baby, it's an adult conversation.." Said cookie. Lola nodded and smiled as cookie exited lucious room and gently closed the door behind her.

Cookie walked downstairs and into the dining room with the family. "Ah, you must be cookie, you look wonderful." Said mr. Tomilson, shaking cookies hand. "Thank you mr. Tomilson. I have some great things you might want to hear about empire.." Said cookie, walking to her side of the table, next to lucious. They gave mr. Tomilson one of the end chairs, and lucious placed an extra one next to cookie, on the side that Hakeem was on. "Alright, so let's talk business.." Said lucious. "Ah yes. I heard that empire has had one of the best female young singers in the industry in a long time. That's you, tianna right?" Mr. Tomilson asked, and tianna nodded, and smiled. "Empire would really like to go further with our local popularity. And also, better funding for new upcoming artists. And with the help from you, our enterprises and records will go through the roof." Said cookie, sipping her wine. "Yes, but I will need an offer of great purpose on why empire deserves such an upgrade, do you have any r&b, rap, and partner singers?" Mr. Tomilson asked. "We have Hakeem, my son here. He is the rapper in the family, we have Jamal, my other son here, who is r&b, although his music has various purposes that are for a certain..community of his kind of people.." Said lucious chuckling and pointing out the sons, as Jamal gave him a look and cookie kicked lucious underneath the table. "What do you mean?" Asked mr. Tomilson. "Nothing. He's just talking...lucious likes to...goof around with the boys.." Cookie said through a fake smile, kicking lucious once again...