Schooled.

*Cookie Is Enrolled In College, And She's Studying. Part 2 To 'Now You Want To Erase Me?'*

3rd Person POV

3 months after cookie and lucious officially shut down empire, they decided to improve their lives the right way. Cookie enrolled herself into college to study in business. Lucious became an entrepreneur, buying and selling companies. They kept the mansion, and fixed themselves up. They know that the music was what got them out of the gutter, but music also trapped them and kept them around agent why didn't need it anymore.

Cookie layed on her stomach in their master bedroom, writing down definitions out of her textbook, one part out of many other tasks she needed to do for her assignment. She was preparing for a large test, and had only 3 days to memorize everything. She was focussed, and severely serious about her grades. 

"Marketing: the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising." she said to herself as she wrote it down.

Lucious knocked on the door, and then walled in. He layed on the bed next to cookie. "Hey cooks.." he said to her. "Hey baby.." said cookie, as they leaned in for a quick peck. Cookie quickly turned her head back to her definitions, and wrote down another. "You enjoying yourself?" he asked her, smirking. She gave him a look, and shrugged. "It passes the time." cookie replied. He looked at her, and watched her write. "You know, you really look cute doing this. Like my little school girl.." said Lucious kissing her cheek. She turned and raised an eyebrow. "Lucious..that didn't sound right.." cookie said. He thought for a second. "O-oh. Well...like....a sexy ass teacher..." he said. "I can live with that.." she replied smiling.

Cookie wrote down her last definition, and moved down to her business algebra assignment. She loudly groaned and lucious stared at her. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I don't want to do this stupid ass math.." she told him. He smiled and got up, stretching and scratching his back and shaking his head. "You got it baby, it isn't that hard, I know you can do it. I'm about to go get me some brownies." he said walking towards the door. "Yeah you need to lay off of all that sugar, you're getting pudgy." cookie chuckled. "Whatever, I'm on my man period." Lucious said laughing. As he grabbed the door handle. Cookie read her problem out loud in attempt to solve it.

"X^2-5X+6=0? Zero? How the fuck is that zero?!" cookie groaned, annoyed just by the first problem. Lucious stopped in his tracks, and slowly turned around. He walled back over to the bed, and layed back down next to cookie. "You need some help don't you baby?" he asked her. She nodded, and pouted. "Help meee..." she whined. "Cookie, you've never done these equations before? When you were a freshman before we ran away?" lucious asked her. "I don't know. I don't remember.." she groaned. "That does look like freshman work anyway.." cookie replied. Lucious chuckled, and read the problem for himself. "Okay baby, i had to do equations like this when I went to college for entrepreneurship. Okay so pay attention cooks.." Lucious told her, and she nodded. "Okay, so look at the first X. There's no number right there, but what's right next to X is always the number 1. So we'll use the letter A to represent 1. So A=1. Next we have 2-5X. 2 minus 5 is a negative number, but that's not what we're looking for, so the 5 would be negative 5. So now we'll use another letter, and that that B=-5. Now we only have the number 6 left. So since it isn't subtracting, the number stays positive. So we'll pick another letter, and make it C=6. So now we have A=1, B=-5, and C=6. This is just so we can label our numbers. So, here's how you find the root. -5+-sqrt(5^2-4ac)/2a. Now it's 5+-sqrt(25-24)/2. It then becomes (5+1)/2=3. (5-1)/2=2. So now, your roots are 3, and your answers are 2. See?" he said to her, looking up at her. She stared blankly, and curled her lips. "What?" she asked. He playfully sighed, and kissed her cheek.

*I Just Used My Knowlege

*I Just Used My Knowlege. I've never done these before. Wtf even are these lmao*

"I don't get iiitttt! Math is stupid." complained cookie. "No it's not baby. It can just be tricky at times..you just have to learn, once you get it, it's easier than you thought.." said lucious, kissing her forehead. "Can you do it for me?" she asked. "Cookie, if I do it for you, you won't learn. You have a test on this.." he said. Cookie groaned, and crossed her arms. "I'm not doing it." she protested. "Yes you are. Because you need to. Good luck baby, I'll be downstairs in the kitchen.." he said grinning, getting up, and walking out. She whined, and stared at the problem. "What the fuck is -sqrt?" she asked, annoyed.

Cookie came downstairs about 15 minutes later, and she saw lucious in the kitchen eating brownies and drinking milk. She walked up to him, and tried to shove him the book. "Help me!" she demanded. He chuckled, and looked at her answers. "Baby those answers aren't anywhere near right..." lucious smiled. "Why won't you do it!" she groaned. "Because I can't do your work for you, baby.." he told her. She pouted. "How come you're so smart! I'm so stupid because this stuff is so easy for you!" she yelled. "You're not stupid baby, don't ever say that. Math is tricky. It's perfectly okay if you aren't good at a certain subject. I'm not good at history, and you know it like the back of your hand." he told her. "Yes I am!" she shouted. She stood there, and she started to whine. She acts like a baby and throws a tantrum in order to get Lucious to give her what she wanted.

She crossed her arms, and started to cry. "You won't help me!" she cried. He sighed, and she stomped her foot and turned away. She continued to whine and pout. "Baby don't do that- NO!" she shouted. She sniffed, and continued. "Baby please don't be mad at me.." he said grabbing her waist. She whined, pouted, and moved out of his grip. "Mm!" she shouted angrily. "Cookie bear don't be mad. I'll help you baby I'll help you.." lucious said hugging her and putting his face into her neck. She quickly smiled, and hugged him back. "Thank youu.." she said grabbing the book and quickly going up the stairs while she grabbed Lucious' hand.

They went back upstairs, and cookie happily watched as lucious slowly did each problem with her. She laid on top of him while he laid on his stomach. "Cookie, you know you don't have to lay on top of me- Mm!" she whined, and he shook his head. "Alright alright. damn.." he said as she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Such a baby, man...damn.." he murmured. "I shouldn't even be doing this shit.." he told her, attempting to get up. "Well if you help me, you'll get some of this kitten tonight." cookie smirked. He sucked his teeth, and quickly continued to partially do the problems. Cookie chuckled and flipped her hair..

END

All I Have To Say Is, Wtf Is This Lmao.