2

Zhongrui Film, inside the manager's office.

"Your itinerary today includes an interview, a magazine photoshoot, and a dinner banquet for a filmmaker of a platform."

"The interview is about the movie that was released three days ago but has already exceeded 300 million in the box office, 'Who.' They'll probably ask you about things like interesting moments during the filming, as well as challenging moments that required you to overcome some difficulties. Because you don't like memorizing the script, we haven't prepared talking points in advance. It'll be fine if you don't answer too easily or too excessively when the time comes, and if they ask you anything you don't want to answer, just directly say you won't answer."

"The magazine photoshoot is for the cover of 'OPEN' as well as a special insider interview, with virtually the same content, publicity for 'Who'. The concept of the photo shoot is the style of a dark suspense."

"As for the banquet for that platform tonight......"

The manager faced the packed itinerary on the tablet and had only discussed half of it, when they could no longer continue. They placed their hands on their waist, and stared in the direction of the sofa: "Qinming? Ren Qinming, did you hear anything I said?"

The man laying on the sofa had his back facing outwards, with his hat covering his face, didn't make a sound.

The manager had no choice but to raise their voice: "Ren Qinming, did you fall asleep? If you didn't, then say something!"

Ren Qinming hugged his arm as before, remaining motionless.

The manager felt he was simply unreasonable!

In her twenty years of practice, she had worked with countless actors. Those who were well-known, those who weren't, and she had even worked with those whose families even owned ore mines. But she had never met someone like Ren Qinming who was so obstinate when ignoring others.

The assistant felt the biggest reason he was called over was to mediate between Ren Qinming and his manager: "Lan jie1, don't be angry. Qinming ge drank too much last night, and he also flew back from City B really early today. He's still hungover......"

But it was fruitless. Once the other spoke, Xu Lan's explosive temper was immediately on the verge of bursting out: "I didn't even ask about his crime of being photographed kissing someone, and he still dares to play around saying he's still hungover?!"

The assistant was just about to amend his statement, when someone's phone in the office rang out with a sharp and clear 'ding' that was unbefitting of the occasion.

Then the two saw someone who was 'still hungover' abruptly jolt upward on the sofa, sat up straight and efficiently pulled out his cell phone. He eagerly opened the notification, not even the least bit like someone who was still hungover.

Clearly exhibiting he hadn't been sleeping before, and simply didn't care to listen to her.

Xu Lan's blood pressure was originally unstable, and it immediately rushed up to her head.

She clenched the tablet in her hand, and threw it down ruthlessly against a pile of documents, and originally planned to get angry.

But ultimately, it was unknown as to what Ren Qinming saw on his phone, but this person's temper erupted first. He got up from the sofa, pretended as if the other two didn't exist, then arrogantly strode forward on his long legs to leave.

The assistant had much foresight and had already poured a cup of tea in advance, and once again said 'Jie don't be mad,' continuously in succession.

Xu Lan now finally realized why Zhongrui paid twice as much for the role of being Ren Qinming's manager when compared to other positions of the same level, yet no one was able to stay for long.