87

That night, Qin Sijia's four people still did not return to the mountainside.

Although the nod recorded variety shows are paid, in theory, it must be specially scheduled for the variety show, and should not be "half-hearted".

But for ordinary variety shows, it is normal for guests to have other itineraries on the way and need to take time off to go out.

Especially for stars with relatively high fame.

If it is only for a variety show, it is certainly unrealistic to push off all other itineraries for more than half a month, so the variety show group usually makes an agreement with the guests on this aspect from the beginning.

But "19 Days of Co-production" is different from ordinary variety shows.

They are a live broadcast variety show, once someone leaves, all the bullet screens in the live broadcast room will know, it is impossible to rely on post-editing to cover up the lack of people.

In the previous five seasons, although occasional guests had to go out temporarily.

However, limited to the setting of the shooting location and shooting link, if it is not an extreme situation of having to leave, few people really ask for leave.

It can be said that their "departure rate" in the sixth season has set a new high.

The 18-day, 19-day, and final two-day itinerary was more intense and unexpectedly idle than before.

It's like the program team did it on purpose.

The deliberate slowdown presents a transition back to reality for the guests that was not previously seen.

Ruan Song and Ren Qinming guarded the empty room, each immersed in work. <

At first, Ruan Song heard that Ren Qinming could memorize his lines, but he only thought that he was talking big, but the night before he took the sketch and was carefully marked with various marks of the script, and he could really answer one or two.

Not to say a word is not bad, but eight | nine | can be right, the meaning is all very different.

At that time, Ruan Song and the barrage were shocked.

Ruan Song flipped the script of the movie back and forth in his hand in disbelief: "Really fake, did you sneak away behind my back before, and carry a part of it first?" Just the

amount of lines in the script in his hand.

Compared to a dozen or dozens of episodes of TV series, of course, it is not less, but if it is familiar to this extent in one day, it is absolutely quite incredible.

Ren Qinming had a hard time finding a chance to do something in front of Ruan Song, and his style was light: "The detailed personal line book was only assigned to me last night, and you also knew what I was doing last night, and you couldn't sneak away." "

Hmmm... Mm-hmm? So what are you doing, the little face is yellow.jpg]

[Really didn't sneak away?] I don't believe it. Unless you unfold in detail what you did last night and say that I will listen, accurate to the second, dge]

Ruan Song was not stingy at all, and with a wave of his big hand, he let Ren Qinming sit on the bed: "Then you chose the wrong subject in that year, ah, as far as your memory is concerned, the study of literature is not loose, maybe you can really be admitted to A University." Ren Qinming's

high school difference is almost in the comprehensive.

But he replied quite pertinently: "The text is too boring, there is no script interesting, and it is slow and fast, not fast at the beginning." ""Memory