60

seeing that everyone was stunned enough, xie lingene quickly took the initiative to raise his hands, saying that he had just made a joke and solemnly explained the whole process of the day.

from how he came out of the clubhouse after changing his clothes, hearing ruan song shouting in the locker room, and out of what kind of psychology he went directly into to help him, all of them were clearly explained.

incidentally, the part where the two people met in the bathroom was also carried, and it was very frank.

"well, in fact, teacher ruan didn't like me, after all, i always grabbed the scene with chin ming, and i really didn't see anything that day, but just happened to pass by and help tie a bow."

ren qinming didn't buy it at all: "can you not know that the person he is calling is me?" xie lingen's

eyes made the innocent act seamlessly: "even when we met in the bathroom, we didn't seem to know each other, we didn't say hello at all, who knows if it is possible to suddenly call me, your wife often does not play cards according to common sense, you should understand it better than me." ren qinming just wanted

to open his mouth and say something, xie lingene had already preempted: "besides, i don't want to be scolded." all the way after your variety show, suddenly met the real person, that is the fan to see the love of the bean mentality. i thought about it in case i love beans don't mind this, anyway, they are all men, and they don't | breasts and don't show their | backs, just tie a belt and raise their hands, if i am twittering and grinding again, love beans must not feel that i am a thing, the impression is not good.

xie lingen said and gave a few "you understand this matter of star chasing" eyes. <

ren qinming was again: "............"

[earth dog: with good words and bad words, you have finished speaking]

[surprised, i didn't expect that brother engel also chased variety shows! that we are all fans of the same good love, rounding into the next step is not the right to get the certificate, shy answer .jpg]

[we mean, the earth dog is really not worse than xie lingene, only to eat the loss of the war of words, doge]

[xie lingene said my wife, ah no, is the soil dog wife often does not play cards according to common sense is very real, the old face is red.jpg]

[just, if you have chased the variety show, at that time, it seems that it is indeed possible to be scolded by teacher ruan (of course, the premise is that teacher ruan really wants to ask brother engel to help)

after two moments, sure enough, ruan song was quarreled by them and his head hurt, and he just said "isn't it just a belt", and even if he wants to scold anyone, he has not specified it.

xie lingen and ren qinming had already pinched their index fingers and thumbs to their lips, obediently and obediently comparing a pull-up and pull-up action.

"..."

ruan song was also speechless.

"can i eat people?"

the two quiet people shook their heads in unison, and neither dared to talk head-on.

more like that. <

【hahahahahahaha

jiang qiqi they had obviously been surprised by a round, and when they watched the movie, they didn't realize that he was also there.

there is a saying that if ruan song and he do not have the background of getting along in front of him, it is indeed difficult not to leave a good impression just by looking at his interaction with everyone under the camera.