34

the light in front of your eyes suddenly shines.

ruan song was startled by everyone's unprepared movement, and subconsciously shrunk his feet and took a half step back, hitting ren qinming's strong chest that came in after him.

colorful sequins and strips of color fell from the sky, leaving the two men full of heads.

ren qinming put his hands on ruan song's shoulders, and ruan song blinked and slowed down for a long time before he could see all the people in the room.

zheng qing, qin sijia, jiang qiqi, liang yi, one of them counted as one, and they all held the salute in their hands.

the whole room is decorated with colorful lights, the walls are hung with pulled flower strips, the tables are placed with uniquely shaped flowers, the floor is scattered with piles of balloons, and the table is lit with candlelight, the atmosphere is warm and festive, and it is specially prepared for their return.

ruan song wanted to peel a little, and looked at everyone innocently with both eyes: "why is it that in the few days that we are not there, some of you are going to get married?" the

barrage has played "hahahahahaha" on the public screen.

[how fat four, is it my delusion!] how do you feel that teacher ruan has become more cute than before!! 】

me too! is it that i haven't seen teacher ruan in the live broadcast for too long, poor jg]

[sure enough, teacher ruan didn't say it, but the impact of yuan yinhai on him should still be quite large, in my impression, this should be the first time he joked with everyone, it's really good]

[say it without fear of your jokes, just now everyone welcomes teacher ruan home, i burst into tears 15551]

[it's a happy duck!! now that things have been solved, the injustices have been made, and i can still use my own famous works, and my heart will definitely be happy! now teacher ruan looks like a family with everyone!

in

the picture, jiang qiqi listened to ruan song's interjection and immediately waved his hand in disgust: "oh, don't interrupt, we have rehearsed a whole process!" of

the four people, zheng qing moved first.

he turned around and ran to the coffee table, his hands empty, not knowing what was more than something to take out, than a large lump of air, solemnly holding it.

ruan song didn't understand it at first.

it was until zheng qing stood still, and handed the "air" to qin sijia with both hands.

qin sijia carefully took it, and then turned around to hand it to jiang qiqi, and ruan songcai finally blessed his soul, guessing that several people were probably passing on the crown one by one at this moment.

either that the actors still have to be professional, and it is not easier than imagined to perform without physical objects.

ruan song looked at several non-acting students, clumsily and hard to protect the "air | crown" handed to him, and his heart was funny and warm.

these seemingly childish and ordinary behaviors between friends, ruan song had not experienced with anyone in the first twenty-six years.

even he didn't seem to have so many friends.

wait until the final "crown" is delivered to liang yi.

liang yi held it with one hand, and the other hand was quite gentlemanly and obliquely buckled to his chest, and the knightly looked at him like a decent, and once again raised the "crown" in front of him with both hands.