44

in the locker room, the man with his back to the outside is thin, slightly bowing his head and folding his hands behind him, and under the broken hair is the snow white smooth back neck, and the upper body clothes are gently stretched out of the waist line.

xie lingen also did not expect to be so coincidental, such a short time to be able to meet ruan song for the second time.

he had just heard someone outside shouting inside, and he was a little stunned, and he didn't expect to see such a beautiful view around the screen.

"the same clothes are worn on different people, and it still feels very different." xie lingen leaned on the door panel of the dressing room with a smile, and looked at ruan song's body generously.

the redness on the face of the person in front of him was obviously lighter than what he had seen in the bathroom before, and his eyes were also very clear, at least to be sure that he was not unfamiliar.

that is, to know him.

in the empty dressing room, the two stood opposite each other.

even though ruan song knew that it was impolite to say this to a person who had just met twice, he was really a little uncomfortable, and sincerely proposed: "... can you stop laughing? perverted the same.

xie lingren was stunned.

then he quickly laughed even more happily, and a pair of deep eyebrows bent down: "should i say that i am worthy of being a couple, even if i am disgusted with it?" or did you talk to me? before

and after his debut for more than ten years, whoever saw him praised and was kind, and in total, he was said to be perverted by two people.

one is ren qinming, and the other is ruan song.

it was all because he laughed and said it.

"i did just talk about it."

ruan song has always been very unimpressed about their right and wrong: "but how you and ren qinming are is a matter for the two of you, it has nothing to do with me, and don't get involved in my head." he didn't

know him in the bathroom before because he didn't want to get too entangled with this person. at the moment, the tone of speech is not to be resisted, but it is definitely not polite.

xie lingen listened but was not angry, and always smiled and hugged his arm and tilted his head to look at him: "meaning i can't even hear a word of thanks this time?"

"..."

ruan song tried to put up with it, but still did not hold back, and asked him gently and gently: "do you have to find fault?"

xie lingren's eyes were innocent: "i helped you, don't you want to thank you too much?"

ruan song did not eat his set at all.

not only did he not eat, but he also took a step towards him and asked again: "are you sure you want to find stubble?" how

could this person not know that what he really wanted to call was actually ren qinming.

at this moment, the two were already extremely close.

ruan song's eyes were black and dull, so thick that they could not be dissolved, even if they were shorter than xie lingen, they did not show weakness, and they were extremely sharp, so they stared at people with their chins straight up.

staring at xie lingen's right eyelid jumped.

he had seen variety shows before that ren qinming, a beautiful daughter-in-law, had a bad temper, but he never expected that only two sentences could make people explode.