99

Reason told Ren Chin Ming that Nguyen Song did not bring a change of clothes, and it was troublesome to get wet with him.

But the body is not controlled, and the palm of the hand does not want to let go as soon as it is touched.

The voice that had stayed up all night was exhausted, and it sounded in Ruan Song's ear and whispered, "How did you come over, don't you need a meeting today..."

"I want to open, I won't open it on any day, and it will be open in your room in the afternoon."

Ruan Song came in a hurry, about the decision to visit the class, that is, lying in the futon in the morning after reading Ren Qinming's news, he casually found a T-shirt, put on a hat and said hello to the team members and left.

Although both crews were in City A, it took Nguyen Song more than two hours on the road, and it was difficult to get to the door of the shooting base, and I had to wait for the car and change the bus to drive in.

Ruan Song had originally calculated well, thinking that he could handle the work a little on the road and read the script, but the mud road on this side was uneven, and he was forced to turn a person who did not get motion sickness upside down.

By the open window of the bus, I wanted to spit out nothing in my stomach.

Because he didn't have much appetite when he got up in the morning, he simply ate a loaf of bread.

At the moment, Ruan Song's body was covered with wind and dust, and when he was wet, he raised his hand to pat Ren Qinming's back to signal him to let go of his point, let himself take a good look at his face, touched his red eyelids, and said: "How did your eyes become red like this, what did you mean when you just said that you had entered something in the water?" OOn the

way to come, Ruan Song only brushed the video of Ren Qinming refusing to give the assistant director a break on Weibo and insisting on continuing to play, and when the crew and the people who got up from the water and returned to the room missed it, just did not know that Ren Qinming soaked in the sewage tank.

Ren Qinming is not a person who likes to complain, and he has brought his sins with three words and two words, as if nothing at this moment is more important than holding people in his arms: "It is that when filming, it is wet, and the water may not be very clean."

Ruan Songzai carefully held his face and looked at it carefully: "But I feel that your red is a little strong, can the light eye drops be good, or don't you go to the hospital to see."

Of course,

Ren Qinming felt that it was not necessary, and it was better to go to the hospital than to talk to his wife in the room: "It's just that my eyes are more sensitive, and I have had it before, and I generally recovered in a few hours, just when my next scene is at night."

Ruan Song didn't think much of it, just seeing that his eyes couldn't be opened, he had to work hard to open them, and he was so hard that he patted him twice on the shoulder: "Don't open it if you're uncomfortable, don't wash your hair, I didn't wash it for you."

In fact, Ren Qinming has already washed it.

After all, the smell of the body, really can't resist the delay, the first thing to wash in the bathroom.

But since the wife has opened her mouth...

A certain earth dog quietly lowered his fragrant head: "Then Brother Song, you can help me wash it, I just came in." Still

that sentence, after all, the smell of the body, washing twice is not impossible! <

Ruan Song did not doubt that he had him, rolled up his sleeves and reflexively brought in the small bench outside the bathroom.