37

the bullet screen in the public screen is still shouting thanks to liu muyan for the bed scene brought, let everyone say thank you uncle liu dao loudly!

nguyen song had already pressed his temple to raise his doubts, feeling that the current situation was a whole capital exaggeration: "... will our live broadcast room really not be blocked? the

program team and liu muyan obviously discussed it as early as when deciding on this task: "so when the time comes, the detailed shooting process will not be broadcast, and only the finished film of the final edit will be broadcast."

"19 days of co-production" is a live broadcast variety show, and every day in addition to live broadcasting, it will also give a clipped version to people who don't have time to watch.

in addition, almost every season of the director team will find a way to install a task that needs to stop and rest, otherwise the fans will stare at the live broadcast room day by day.

ren qinming's face has completely lost the signs of previous reluctance, and for a second, the dedicated film emperor is on his upper body, both "serious" and "serious" to humbly ask the director for advice: "so this bed scene is the kind i shot with you last time, or the kind that two people need to appear together?"

although from the perspective of the audience, it seems that when it comes to the bed scene, it must be two people filming together, which is very ambiguous.

however, due to the comprehensive consideration of factors such as lens design, review, angle, etc., many times it will be shot separately, and the final edit will just combine the two sides of the shot together.

since ren qinming debuted to take over the drama, probably because the temperament is relatively lonely, there are not many films with emotional dramas that he has participated in, and he has always been a relatively hardcore drama.

even the cooperation with liu muyan was only a very small amount of meat foam star seeds.

looking at the fragrant in the film must be fragrant, but in fact, he did not even touch the hands of other actresses. <

listen to liu muyan's instructions throughout the whole process, and the photographer two big masters are tossing and turning in bed to change different shooting positions.

if this had been done in the past, it would have killed ren qinming, and ren qinming could not have imagined that he would be so looking forward to the day when he would shoot a bed scene with whom.

liu muyan obviously had his own abacus, and he pushed down the black-rimmed glasses very slowly and said, "whether to be together or separate, i actually haven't thought about it yet." the

barrage boiled.

【together!!! 【

of course together!!!!!

but ren qinming immediately understood liu muyan's subtext, gritted his teeth, and played dumb as if: "as long as you k, i will k." this

means that as long as liu muyan satisfies him this time, he can also satisfy liu muyan when he waits for the second cooperation of the variety show.

liu muyan was about to open his mouth.

ren qinming, who took the initiative to make a request, has once again seized the opportunity: "but i still have to listen to my plus a few plots." everyone

present was a meal.

ruan song raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a smile: "you still want to add a plot?" in

the face of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, ren qinming had the courage to pretend to be deaf to ruan song once, and a pair of dog eyes looked at the director sincerely and seriously.