103

the whole crew of "black village" went up and down, just this last week.

ren qinming is gone, but the shooting will continue, because there are two other scenes filmed in the same scene today.

the studio was brightly lit, and it was impossible to see that the time outside the camera was two or three o'clock in the morning.

everyone was busy around the set, and from time to time, sanwu would be distracted to glance at the direction of the hotel outside the shed, obviously curious about the situation after the argument between ren qinming and ruan song.

is it coaxed? or continue to get angry?

but no matter what the result is, everyone tacitly agrees that the two will grind upstairs when they close the door.

so that the two people who were waiting at the door to pick up the ambulance had already prepared a draft in their hearts, preparing how to tell the medical staff in a while.

but the result is that the two of them go up fast and get down fast.

before the ambulance arrived, they were already in everyone's field of vision, but they couldn't see the emotions.

because the two people who showed their faces again wore hats and sunglasses.

not to mention the look on his face, even ren qinming's red and swollen eyes were no longer in the same condition.

ruan song's tone of voice was not salty or light, but he said to the two staff members at the door: "hard work, go back to rest early, and then we will wait by ourselves." the

two of them had first met ruan song before, but they had not been able to recognize the person, and the atmosphere did not dare to come out, so they looked at ren qinming carefully.

but if the two of them got through the wind at the first time, reported the letter, and let ren qinming have a preparation inside, the end would certainly not be so tragic as it is now.

ren qinming's voice sounded hoarse, and he couldn't tell the emotion: "it's okay, you go." the

two men peeked at a nest of people in the shed, as if they were on their backs: "... so let's go back to the crew first to help?

ren qinming: "well, go back." then

the two men slipped away with their tails between their legs.

as soon as i entered the studio, i was surrounded by a circle of people asking them what they had just said, and i felt that the atmosphere was a little better.

the two of them just shook their heads.

everyone understood the pessimism and sadness on their faces, and when they looked up at the door, the ambulance with red and blue lights had arrived.

side by side with their backs to the two men standing on them, there was little communication, just one before and one after the other went up in silence.

then in the wechat of the on-site producer and assistant director, they all received a message from ren qinming.

greeting him and signaling that he was already on his way to the hospital, so that everyone did not have to worry, and when the hospital emergency department came out, they would be told.

...

the closest thing to the crew is a very small district hospital. <

on the way over from the ambulance, although ren qinming did not continue to shed tears, everyone could see the discomfort of his eyes, and the red blood of the white part of his eyes was flooded, as if he had stayed up for seven days and seven nights without closing his eyes, lining people quite haggard.