118 EXTRA 4

gu yuzhou, who came out of the room, did not go to the living room, but returned to his study.

the assistant had already sent all of li si's personal information to his mailbox according to his instructions.

[assistant: at present, only some basic information can be found, and the others should be that he has done processing at home, and it is not easy to find out in a short period of time]

[gu yuzhou: well, wait for me to see first].

gu yuzhou followed the habit of doing background checks every time, and almost at the first time he noticed that his parents had an unusual attitude towards the blind date, he explained to his assistant on the way to the café to help him check the information.

he was curious and didn't understand before he saw people, and now that he saw people, he didn't understand.

because gu yuzhou knew at a glance that he was not really short of money.

whether it is worn on the body, worn on the ears, around the neck, or taken out of the purse, the price is not cheap.

looking unremarkable, it is actually not couture, or a famous foreign designer orphan product.

therefore, under the premise of not lacking money, he still has to make such a big fuss to ask for money from the parents of the blind date, and there is basically only one explanation left.

that is, his mother said that li sizhao and the family had a very tense relationship, and deliberately wanted to discredit the family.

it is to do something out of the ordinary, to say something out of line so that his family cannot get off the stage in front of outsiders. <

logically, this kind of brash, arbitrary, and somewhat arbitrary personality should not be the type that his parents will like at all.

as a result, now his parents not only agreed to li sizhao's request for money, this kind of unreasonable request that was obviously looking for fault, but also took the initiative to help him speak.

the more gu yuzhou came into contact with people, the more he felt that his curiosity had never been exuberant, and he was about to swell and explode.

open the mailbox, and the assistant's mail lies at the top of a slip of work mailbox.

the content of the attachment includes personal information, family background, etc., of which the first line of the eye, li sizhao's age is indeed the same as he guessed.

even the original birthday was the same month as ren qinming, and it was not until the end of the 27th of this month that he really turned twenty-four years old.

li sizhao, male, 24 years old, ancestral home of a city, where he grew up is also in a city.

there is a sister and two brothers in the family, and he is the youngest in the family who is born the most favored.

from the beginning of kindergarten, it has been smooth sailing, from a city attached primary school, junior high school, high school, all the way to the entrance examination to a university.

the results are not bad at all, the selection of advanced and scholarships have him every year, and it is completely the life of a model student. <

in his sophomore year, he successfully applied for an exchange student abroad, and his family has always supported him to study design, thinking that he likes it, and the lack of inherited family business has other brothers and sisters to help him carry it.

judging from the previous section of academic resume, gu yuzhou could not find any reason why li sizhao might be at odds with his family and needed to run away from home.