30

In the vast living room, Ruan Song did not see what the large flat floor with a market value of tens of millions of Yuanren Qinming's family looked like, and was pressed against the door panel by the kiss.

This is one of the most famous wealthy districts in City A, and standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, you can look up at the most prosperous business district center a few streets away.

The surrounding modern office buildings are lined up one after another, and every night is brightly lit, and the one diagonally opposite is hung with a huge rolling billboard.

Ruan Song sometimes takes the bus to pass by, and the advertisements placed are either luxury cars or watches, and even if they are not good, they are also international big-name luxury goods, including Many of Ren Qinming's iconic faces.

In the past, Ruan Song did not look or listen, which was a closure to Ren Qinming, and it was also a closure to himself.

But today, when they suddenly opened their eyes, it was like the next day, and in just a few years, they actually had such a difference between clouds and mud.

His puppy is no longer just the little tail that always likes to shout "Ode Brother" behind his ass, nor will he call him excitedly because of which role he grabs because of the audition, and when he meets a director or actor by chance.

There was not a single light in the whole room.

The two tugged from the door and stumbled into the valuable leather sofa in the living room, the slippers were not worn from the time they entered the door, and the clothes inside and out were scattered all the way.

When Ruan Songguang | bare back against the cold sofa, he looked at the crystal lamp hanging overhead for a long time, just trying to push away and ask where things were.

Ren Qinming's kiss had already reached Xiao |'s abdomen, and he handed him the brand new square box that had not yet been opened and said, "It's in the entrance." TThat

is to say, as soon as the two entered the door, Ren Qinming actually got it, and there was no delay in any time.

Ruan Song skillfully unwrapped the package in his hand and was angry and funny, how long it took to rivet to bring him back: "You are really afraid that I will run." Only because Ren Qinming in high school was

stupid, there was a thief who had no thief's heart, he wouldn't use this thing at all, unpacking and doing this job has always been Ruan Songgan, and the division of labor naturally continued from then on.

Even now that they have broken up, they still do it subconsciously.

At this moment, Ren Qinming, just like every time before he obediently sat there and waited, a pair of ink eyes looked deeply at people, but today there was more complexity and tension.

So much so that Ruan Song held the rubber snare sleeve and suddenly remembered their first time.

The puppy that can taste the forbidden fruit before the relationship is determined is the same as the shadow emperor who can still fall back into the gentle country after breaking up today.

Ruan Song reminded him at that time: "You know what we don't mean by this together, right?" Ren Qinming's

nervous words could not be said but only nodded.

Ruan Song reminded him again today: "You know that we don't mean to compound like this, right?" Eight

years older, Ren Qinming was able to speak out: "... I know. After

drinking wine before, the two of them knew in the mountaintop tent that Nguyen Song Kham and him did not have any symbolism. <

Otherwise they wouldn't have done everything a couple should do, and they dragged from high school to sophomore year before they were officially together.