20

The warm wind sweeps through the mountains and forests of Zhong Lingyuxiu in the shot, blowing away the clouds in the sky, and the afternoon sun gradually loses its shade.

Nguyen Song was the last to go out of the hut, and everyone outside was busy with sunscreen in bottles or bottles, not sparing any of the naked corners of their bodies.

The bullet screen is frantically discussing the brands used by the stars and exchanging skincare experiences with each other.

When Ren Qinming saw him appear, the first thing he did was to divide the hat on his head and seriously hold his arm to apply sun protection: "The sun is suddenly a little bigger, and it is easy to get sunburned after a long time."

Ruan Song has never painted himself with this kind of thing, and it has always been Ren Qinming's business.

On stinky beauty, this man was several points better than him before he debuted as a star.

Ruan Song looked up at the bright sun in the sky, his eyes were a little open, so he simply went with him, painting his arms, painting his neck and face, painting his neck and face, and the ankles exposed in his cropped pants.

Two one reached out, one tacit understanding to paste, perfect cooperation at a glance to know that after a "thousand hammers and hundreds of refinements."

[It seems that my brother usually does not worry less about Teacher Ruan, doge]

[We mean, see Ren Qinming apply sunscreen and cool and painful, this brand is a small one so expensive, he didn't wipe so much for himself, teeth .jpg]

[Almost didn't directly pour the whole bottle on Teacher Ruan, HHow afraid teacher Ruan was sunburned, the starry eyes .jpg]

[Wan Qingyue's younger brother is so pitiful, he can only stand by and watch, wipe his tears and .jpg]

[In fact, the younger brother is really good, he just went to the room to find someone, saw Ren Qinming and Ruan Song lying on the bed, not only did not make a sound, but also helped to lead Qin Sijia away, not disturbing the world of the two people

Qin Sijia didn't know what happened to Wan Qingyue's

sudden whispering, but the bullet screen God's perspective was known.

What could be more endearing than a little unlucky egg who knows how to measure up and know what to do? Without.

...

There are three roads from the middle of the mountain to the top of the mountain.

According to the program team, these three roads are similarly difficult to climb, and they randomly draw lots to decide.

It is only seven people divided into three groups, which is bound to involve how the extra Wan Qingyue should be distributed.

Wan Qingyue didn't know whether he had been hit by getting along today, or whether he saw the two of them lying on the bed with ideological awareness, and suddenly he didn't take the initiative to go to Ren Qinming, and also said that he wanted to draw lots.

He used a pen to mark the end of one of the signs: "Whoever draws this one I follow." Everyone looked

at each other, and Ren Qinming was the first to raise his feet and turn around to give Ruan Song the opportunity to draw lots, avoiding suspicion to show his innocence.

The three drawers decided, and the wooden sticks swung wildly in the bamboo tube. <

Half a minute later, the four guests said goodbye to Wan Qingyue in unison, and Wan Qingyue put on his backpack and followed Ren Qinming and Ruan Song as if he were destined.