88

Xiao Lu didn't react when he first heard about the perfume, but just picked up the collar and leaned close to his nose to smell it.

He didn't even notice that he was covered in perfume.

But the next second he smelled the smell, Xiao Lu's back suddenly got cold, and he immediately turned around and chased him out of the office: "Sister! You don't think I'm talking to Zhang..."

"Stop, I didn't say that."

Xu Lan swept his eyes and sniffed all the gossip around them, and they raised their heads to look at their colleagues, and quite promptly stopped the name that Xiao Lu was about to export.

Xiao Lu suddenly realized that he had just almost run into a catastrophe, and it took a long time before he swallowed the volume back into his stomach, and Hao Bai's face turned red, and he pressed his throat all the way to follow Xu Lan's side: "... Although he is also a, well, public figure, but it is really not the one you think of, how can I afford to provoke that! You believe in me!

"You can't afford her to explain anything to me, and I'm not the agent of the two of you now." Xu Lan held the document in his hand, did not even give it to him out of the corner of his eye, and kept going straight to the elevator room at the end of the corridor.

There was no one around at exactly this point in time.

She reached out and pressed her "down", incidentally helped Xiao Lu to press the "up" leading to Wang Duan's office, her face changed from the previous seriousness, and she smiled slyly: "You can't do it, others can go around the bend a little bit and recruit how can they catch up with the female star?" "

"......?"

"!!!"

Xiao Lu instantly got more goosebumps on his body, rubbed his arm, and said, "How can there be a sister like you!" JJust

now Xu Lan did not misunderstand him at all with Zhang Qiao, and simply provoked the fa to set up.

Xu Lan: "It's your own mouth that is not tight." After finishing

the speech, the elevator down on the left-hand side arrived.

Xu Lan stood in with the document pretending to be innocent and teased him: "After all this is said, simply tell me the name of the opposite side." "

Impossible!"

Xiao Lu was really eager to give himself this careless mouth to sew, before the cover up so seamlessly all void, "I am determined not to be fooled by you again!" No need to ask!

Xu Lan did not say whether he could raise an eyebrow, smiled and chose the floor of the public opinion group, and said before closing the elevator door: "I didn't expect that our little Lu was not small, just listening to me say that the perfume is very similar to dare to misunderstand Zhang Qiaoyu, it seems to be a female star of the same style type?" The target range is very small. "

"!!!!!"

Xiao Lu was poked in the center of the matter this time, and it was really going to be plucked.

From the time he entered the industry with Ren Qinming, he was diligent, intelligent and clever, and always thought that he was doing well at least professionally, until he met Xu Lan, an old jianghu.

He is completely white paper, white paper, a little bit of everything written on the face, even from which sentence to start revealing the filling!

...

Ten minutes later. <

Xu Lan first discussed the recent situation with the personnel of the public opinion group in the conference room, as well as possible hidden dangers in risk control.