104

that night, the night outside the window was as cool as water, and the moon was in the middle of the day.

lying on the bed, the two of them could see the slightly peeled walls of the cheap old hotel, the anti-theft net installed outside the window, and the iron rod was mottled and rusty, cutting the night view outside the house into several pieces.

the only thing that really existed was the tight futon on the two of them.

ruan song was covered with a quilt, his back was against ren qinming's solid chest, his waist was wrapped in his arms, and the hot body temperature of the | was continuously transmitted through his pajamas.

and his puppy was humming and muttering in his ears.

but the truth is that ren qinming sincerely and sincerely threw out a lot of words, and did not get any response from ruan song.

ruan song seemed to be really asleep, lying motionless in his arms, always holding the back of his head to him.

time passes by minute by minute.

ren qinming wanted to break his head and did not think of anything else to say to make ruan song discouraged.

he was never afraid of nguyen song arguing with him.

because only those who care about him will be angry and quarrelsome, he has always been afraid of ruan song ignoring him.

soon, two days of exhaustion and sleepiness poured up from ren qinming's limbs and skeletons.

his eyelids became heavier, his body became lighter, and just when he was about to be unable to hold back his sleepiness and think that there was no hope for peace today, the person in his arms said coldly, "haven't you been sleepy after staying up for so long, i still want to sleep if you don't want to sleep." when he

first heard it, ren qinming almost thought he was hallucinating. <

it was ruan song's next move to take his hand around his waist away, complaining that it was too hot, and ren qinming finally determined that he had just heard something.

suddenly overjoyed, he directly ignored it and rushed to stick to it again.

ruan songguo was a little annoyed on the spot, and his arm could not be broken for half a day.

but the harder he struggled, the tighter ren qinming stuck, and finally he directly **, firmly trapping the person in the small square quilt in front of him.

the two big men had a higher body temperature than the average little girl, and they had to cover the quilt together.

ruan song was a little unable to sleep for a moment, and reflexively hammered twice on his shoulder without mercy, and his face hidden under the gray-blue light was full of anger: "are you sick?" heat stroke two people into the hospital together! even

if it is not hot at night, it is also the summer of the eight classics, and if you don't record "19 days of co-production", it will always be sticky.

but ren qinming's arm was strong, still locked tightly on him, and his chin rested on ruan song's shoulder: "if it is hot, you will hit me, and when you feel comfortable, i will be loose."

ruan song listened to the silence for a second, and when he really pounced in the quilt, he began to push and shove, and if he couldn't open it in his hand, he would change his feet, and he couldn't open it on his feet, so he would go up and down together.

when the punches and kicks were finished, they began to scold.

nothing ugly went out of his mouth without saying anything, so that ren qinming heard it, and finally it was he who was sad and sad and suddenly brought a little crying. <