73

in the live broadcast room, the program team directly selected the location of the goods in the tea field.

under the camera, a small table for making tea is set up, and on the table board are small bags of bulk sacks of tea, and jiang qiqi and the old man who grows tea sit side by side on the bench, carefully pinching the tea leaves.

behind it is an endless field full of village land.

at the moment when the green shoots are in full bloom, the tea fields are climbed in a step-like belt, and the thick green areas are tied to many villagers who are busy picking tea in the village, and everyone carries bamboo baskets.

jiang qiqi had prepared the lesson in advance before taking the photo, and the program team put the purchase link in the lower left corner of the live broadcast room in the morning.

she is responsible for the growth cycle of the tea leaves here, the timing of picking, to the reason for the naming, the taste characteristics, and a series of contents, all of which are clear to the bullet screen.

on the way, the barrage can be free to ask questions on the public screen.

jiang qiqi can usually answer everyone's questions by herself, but she really does not remember anything, or cannot answer it, so she asks for help from the old man next to her.

it just so happens that liang yi will also drink tea by himself in private, and he will sit on the edge of the table and be responsible for brewing for everyone the whole time.

the man with glasses wore a collarless shirt of light linen today, his hair was slightly demure, his slender fingers pinched the purple sand pot, and the tea making action was flowing, seemingly no fancy, but everywhere was exquisite.

hanging his arm, he lifted the teapot ear and filled the cups of a small table and plate one by one, and all the staff on the scene had their share.

including the photographer who was responsible for shooting next to him, liang yi also handed over a cup.

although the camera can't see all of these people's faces, everyone's reaction after drinking tea is recorded in considerable detail.

no one isn't amazed.

yan songhang approached and joked with them, saying that they were too hard to bring goods to the villagers, and one by one they acted so exaggeratedly.

everyone looked too lazy to argue with him, and waved their hands to signal him to taste it himself.

just as liang yi's men were brewing a second pot of tea, they also came out.

yan songhang obviously did not have the habit of drinking tea at leisure, and directly omitted the link of smelling incense, and the five big and three rough lifted the teacup and chewed the peony into the stomach.

then all the staff on the scene, together with countless pairs of eyes in the live broadcast room, witnessed his true fragrance together.

the lightly fragrant tea was dipped in yan songhang's tongue through the cup, and the sweetness exploded in an instant.

his squinting eyes lit up slightly, and after taking a sip, he obviously slowed down, smacked his mouth and looked at his empty teacup for a long time, and decisively hit his face against the eyes of everyone, coughing and putting the teacup back on liang yi's tea tray: "... give me another drink? it seems

to be a little tasty.

[hahahahahahahaha————

ha

to be fair, it tastes good.

the tea soup in the cup is clear, sweet and refreshing in the mouth, instantly reminding him of the memories of drinking mountain springs two days ago, ice is transparent, and the bottom of the tongue is fresh. <