68

ren qinming directly put a large bag on his head.

ruan songtou also did not leave a sentence for the bullet screen: "don't blame me for not seeing what you want to see today, blame some people who always have to go in and eat enough." don't go back to the live broadcast room to seal and rely on me.

ren qinming, yan songhang, and the guests: "............"

【? 【"eat enough"】

【aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at me!! 

【sisters in front of you pants fly my face 23333】

[the world is uneven, some people can't eat enough to watch dryly, some people can not eat enough but can always eat, dge]

[yan dao: i also did not expect that this broken road can also be opened].

[teacher ruan and the earth dog i would like to call it qiumingshan cp, from the live broadcast of "19 days of co-production" to the present, how many cars have run over my face i have counted, applause .jpgx3]

[what, all directly crushed out of the winding road on qiuming mountain, there are still people counting cars? question mark .jpg】

[earth dog: thank you for the invitation, but if you eat enough, i'm sorry you call me dog]

changing clothes are divided into men and women.

in the variety show, only ren qinming and ruan song do not have to be separated, and can enter the dressing room with the label of men together.

this gave zheng qing a lot of envy, muttering: "same-sex couples are the best at this point, they can do anything together." aafter all,

before soaking in the hot spring, you have to go through a bathing process, and it is not more interesting for two people to wash together.

xie lingen held the swim trunks he had just picked out and joked with him: "you can now call scarlett to go upstairs, this side of the first floor is only because it is a public area, men and women are forced to separate, there is a special private soup room upstairs."

zheng qing pulled open the locker: "i look so stupid, is it too silver to go up now?" they

had just been assigned a locker key that was worn on their wrist.

at present, the photographer carries the camera position to follow everyone in, showing the superior environment inside the dressing room, of course, it is impossible to let the bullet screen continue to watch the whole process of everyone changing clothes.

as soon as the screen in the live broadcast room turned, it cut to the display in other parts of the hot spring hall, focusing on the introduction posted at the front desk at the previous entrance.

...

in the dressing room, ruan song looked at the note that zheng qing and xie lingen threw into the trash can next to them with a little happiness: "the section of the private soup room upstairs just now is the advertisement that yan dao asked you to play?"

zheng qing "snorted" on the spot, raised his hand and lifted his shirt: "i can't figure out why i look for me every time this kind of thing now." it seems

to start from the last time i went to the clubhouse.

later, whenever the variety show had any advertisement to find him to interject, yan songhang discussed with him in advance at the beginning, and now it is more and more temporary, it is completely to catch the ducks on the shelves.

for example, this time the "private soup" note is yan songhang outside, carrying the camera just stuffed into their hands, basically let the line read. <

the traceless insert allows the barrage to understand that this place is also suitable for couples.

"maybe you are more honest and have a high degree of credibility in what you say, and the gold lords are willing to name you." liang yi smiled and took off the glasses on his face, and also stood in front of his locker to undress.

then ruan song and xie lingen immediately issued a "wow" at the same time.

ruan song looked at liang yi's figure and shook his head with his arm: "fortunately, i don't have to take it off, otherwise you guys will make me too miserable."

zheng qing turned his head curiously, and he was stupid at a glance: "i leaned on, i didn't see it, liang yi!" you're hiding so deep!

liang yi usually looks sven, there are not many words, always wear a pair of glasses, which can think of taking off the clothes is actually so material, biceps, chest muscles, abdominal muscles are not less than them, but the lines are more warm and smooth, strong and lean, but also the little girl's favorite dish.

in the face of everyone's surprise, liang yi just put on his glasses again and smiled: "i don't follow you to work out every day, qi qi likes it."

xie lingren suddenly coaxed: "mainly qi qi likes." several people in the

dressing room immediately echoed: "ah-"

in fact, the boy's concern for the figure is not bad with the girl, once the clothes are taken off and placed together, there will inevitably be a contrast.

at present, the four people have their own strengths, and ruan song leaned on the cabinet door and admired the light.

zheng qing not only didn't mind, but also showed off the tendon meat he had trained, and joked that ruan song was the referee: "what, the four of us, who do you like the most?" rruan song was

happy again: "does this kind of question still need to be asked?" "

teacher ruan, be objective!" zheng qing's stinky fart lifted his arm, obviously wanting to listen to good words, "just comment on it seriously."

"what do i comment on, what qualifications do i have to comment on you as a person who never exercises."

ruan song said, stretched out his index finger to hook the waistband of ren qinming's jeans, and led people straight towards the shower: "i am a more realistic person, i have not personally tried things without messing around, you must be scarlett and qi qi think that good is good, i only know that ren qinming is good."

"uh-————!!"

in response to the louder coaxing of everyone, the two had entered the shower cubicle.

probably something magical.

as soon as they didn't have the camera facing this variety show, they unconsciously began to increase the speed of the car, plus who came in the same, and quickly followed the customs.

the truth is that ren qinming first heard that ruan song did not want to go into the water, but in fact he thought that the seal was just an excuse he was looking for.

as a result, as soon as the compartment door closed, he helped ruan song take off his clothes.

good fellow, although the three days have passed, the seal has been half-consumed, but the number is large, and there are still many remnants of stars left on the body.

in particular, the two bright | colors on the chest were classified into the hardest hit areas. <

usually did not deliberately examine not to feel, now look at it carefully, rao is ren qinming is also a little blushing, can't help but reach out and touch: "did i have such a pervert last time..."

ruan song was a little itched by his touch, and shrank back: "don't doubt yourself, not last time, every time, understand?"

ren qinming didn't understand: "then why didn't you feel it before?"

ruan song immediately rolled his eyes: "before talking?" stubble after stubble has not disappeared before there is a new one, you can feel that there is a ghost. this

shower room is also not soundproofed.

xie lingen originally took a bath next door to the two people, heard a sentence or two in the corner, just as if he was lying on the road dog was kicked, the two people did not know when suddenly silenced.

there was no chatting, no flirting, only the violent rush of the shower head.

xie lingene felt that it was not right to rub the bubbles on his hair at that time, and immediately accelerated the action of washing in his hands and took a battle bath.

in just a few minutes, he was the first of the seven people to come out of the shower, and the first to change into his swimming trunks and leave the dressing room.

liang yi followed closely in second place.

at first, zheng qing didn't understand what they were rushing to rush, and it was hard to sit idle and sit down with an unlimited supply of hot water, and it was not good to enjoy it?

as a result, ren qinming's low voice quickly came from the other end, and he said rather euphemistically and politely: "brother zheng, you can go out first, don't wait for us." ""

"!"

the same man, zheng qing of course knows what is behind this voice!

as the last member to be left behind by his allies, he directly made a big blush, no longer talked about enjoyment, understood the subtext and quickly packed himself up and went out of the shower.

seeing the thieves outside, liang yi and xie lingen, who had already made good dumplings in the soup pond, were greeted by a sentence that suppressed their throats: "... why don't you call me when you go!

xie lingen: "i thought it was already obvious to take the lead and go first." although

he has a little bit of funny bad taste, he really doesn't like to eat dog food.

liang yi was more direct, fully absorbing his previous experience: "i can't call it." if i knocked on your cubicle door and told you to come out quickly, i guess you would have to reason with me and ask me what i was in such a hurry. and it is

to break the casserole to ask the end, not to directly tell him the answer and vow not to give up.

zheng qing blushed again.

...

when the compartment was completely empty, ruan song immediately couldn't suppress the shallow hum that came out of his throat, and tried his best to raise his hand to push the person away: "you're almost done, should you really not eat enough..."

ren qinming hugged the person in the air and buried his chest with a straight face: "anyway, you don't go into the water, it doesn't make any difference if you have more prints and less." aas

early as before, when there was no sound, ruan song had already been pressed against the door panel of the compartment by him.

xie lingren seemed to feel that he was the first to go out from the next door, and ren qinming rarely said a good word in his heart, even if he had eyes.

due to ren qinming's professional nature and ruan song's own habits, he actually rarely catches people. therefore, at the end of each time, his body was basically blossoming everywhere, and ren qinming was clean.

but today this person was too exciting to go up and down together, ruan song did not have a focus point around his neck and did not dare to let go easily, one did not pay attention to the final release of | fang accidentally scratched a few nails.

ren qinming himself was too excited to notice it.

so jiang qiqi and qin sijia were wondering how they were slower than girls, and ruan song, who changed into a clean shirt and loose shorts, slowly appeared under the camera with slightly engorged red lips.

good face, crystal lips, two long legs sticking out of the shorts white and symmetrical.

everyone saw him as a meal.

heaven knows how tight yan songhang and the qiumingshan administrator sent by the live broadcast room have a tight heart, afraid that these people will not be too big to see the hilarity, and what kind of moths will be made.

fortunately, ren qinming, who was close behind, looked normal.

except for the brighter eyes, they are no different from usual, and there is still no superfluous look on their faces.

so everyone thought in their hearts: maybe the little couple just took advantage of the air to kiss twice, after all, ren qinming was scared like that in the hospital, ruan song comforted it is not too much.

until the next second, ren qinming coldly walked past the camera, showing his strong and broad back...

[good guy, i called out to the good guy, how can there be a saying, at this time silence is better than sound? 【

that good, can't see the imprint on teacher ruan's body, look at the seal that teacher ruan left for the dog, shy.jpgx3]

[just, akina yamamoto has no road, but some invisible cars whistle past and drive more, the road naturally has, dge].

[i don't think it's silent at this time, it's yan guide crying in the toilet at this time, just want to reward a hot spring normally how it's so difficult hhh]

[a clap open yan guide, astringent! it's going to be astringent!! sucking .jpg】

then this time, without even waiting for the administrator to operate it himself, the bullet screen was already dense to help him brush out the lines.

【the administrator of the live broadcast room of "19 days of co-production" reminds you not to involve super-scale topics in the content of the bullet screen! administrator

: "............"

thank you.