64

after watching the whole process of this yin and yang error, there is no one who does not laugh.

[earth dog timid puppy real hammer, dge]

[wife protection demon also real hammer, encounter uncertainties, no matter three seven twenty-one, the first to carry the wife is a hundred meters sprint xs]

[the problem is not only not to care about twenty-one, not even whether it is their own wife does not care, i turned my head a

[don't say anything, just congratulate our native dog on winning the special honorary title of "timid puppy" hhhhhhh]

"ma face" did not expect that he was reaching for a key from his pocket, the lethality was so great, and subconsciously began to apologize to ruan song: "sorry teacher ruan, scared teacher ren."

ruan song listened to this logic at first glance and always felt that there was something wrong, and how could ren qinming apologize to him?

but it seems that there is no problem, and can only be relieved that the "numb face" is that ren qinming himself is useless, and it has nothing to do with him.

this oolong made a fuss, the two originally thought that ren qinming himself carried the person through a section, and found that it was a misunderstanding and should almost know that he had returned.

as a result, they waited left and right, and they could not wait to move.

ruan song could only call ren qinming, and also comforted him with a heavy heart: "the people of the whole country know that you are a timid dog, don't be embarrassed to come back."

as a result, ren qinming was quiet for a long time: "... i'm not embarrassed, i just seem to be lost and go wrong. <

ruan song: "............"

[hahahahaha

in the end, ruan song connected ren qinming to open the wechat positioning, and ren qinming led the staff who was mistakenly identified by him to carry away.

the staff member's face was pale, his hands were always on his stomach, most of them had just been poked on the shoulder by ren qinming, and until now he had not eased up.

ruan song raised his hand to hold the back of ren qinming's head through the protective suit, and both bent down to apologize to the staff member.

the staff kept waving their hands and saying no, crying and laughing: "i used to watch tv dramas and always felt that the protagonist was carried on his shoulders like this, and now it can be regarded as a complete break of feudal superstition..."

"that is not, it has something to do with height, ren qinming bent down to carry people may be used to my height, and suddenly i got the wrong

ruan song said a sentence to the end before realizing that he not only forgot to care about the wounded, but also forcibly stuffed a dog food for people, quickly stopped and changed his mouth: "there will be no next time, i will help you break his dog leg in a moment."

ren qinming and the two staff members: "........."

at this point, the second key downstairs was also successfully collected by them.

ruan song clicked on their seven-person wechat chat group to report the good news. <

[ruan song: did you meet the ambush npc, we just happened to meet them who were not well hidden, made a fuss, and directly gave us the second key]

the group quickly gushed out a "hahaha".

[jiang qiqi: we also met when we just went upstairs! suddenly jumped out from next to scarlett and scared her half to death]