58

To tell the truth, when Wang Dai received a call from Zhang Qiaoyu hoping to act in advance, he was not surprised.

He has never pretended to be the hand of others, all of them are personally selected by himself, and they are not far-fetched.

Regarding Zhang Qiaoyu's words, fans outside the circle may not know, but the circle has long been known.

Many people were shocked when they heard that he planned to make Zhang Qiaoyu the heroine, and they didn't understand what he thought.

After all, Zhang Qiaoyu's acting skills are good, and the spirituality under the lens is also obvious to everyone for so many years, but everyone is a bit calculated about her "origin", and it seems that she always feels that she is inferior to the "prostitute" who relies on men to ascend to the throne.

Whoever saw her was not smiling in front of her, turning his head and muttering the first sentence in the back of his back, she was just a toy raised by the big guy.

To say that ordinary people are found by the big guy, the designated project is to stuff Zhang Qiao into it, everyone can understand, the arm can not twist the thigh.

But this is Wang Chen.

Even if the two sides are far from being evenly matched, they are by no means easy to provoke on the other side, and naturally they will not think of stuffing Wang Chen's crew.

Xie Lingene watched the front host interacting on the stage and continued in a low voice: "This heroine heard the wind and asked Wang Dao for it, not Wang Dao took the initiative to give it." Ren Qinming's

eyebrows moved again: "Is it herself, or behind her..."

Xie Lingen: "Herself." "

... <

It rained heavily that night.

Wang Dai heard the doorbell ringing in his house, and through the cat's eye cursor, he saw that it was a person carrying something in his hand and wearing a duck-tongue hat, so he thought that the takeaway dinner he ordered had arrived, and opened the door without any defense: "So late, do you have any other orders behind you?" There was no way to come in and sit down, I had just made tea. For

so many years, Wang Dai has been adhering to celibacy.

Sixty years old also unmarried and childless, extremely enjoy the single life, never stepped into the kitchen step, eating is not out to eat or order takeaway, has long been mixed with the takeaway brother.

Almost every time it was late, people would be invited in for two sips of hot tea.

But he never expected that the person who lifted his face from under the brim of his hat at this moment would actually be Zhang Qiaoyu.

The woman's face was pale, but her trademark red lips were still fierce, and a big wave was hidden in a hooded coat, so she carried his takeaway, stood outside the door and looked at him: "I let that little brother go back first, can you please go in for a cup of tea?"

Wang Dai looked at the uninvited guest who was visiting late at night in front of him for a long time, and finally let go of the door handle and said, "Come in, wear such a little cold outside." Everyone

in the circle thought the two of them hadn't met before Black Village and didn't know each other.

As everyone knows, as early as when Zhang Qiaoyu was still studying, the two had already sat at the same table by various coincidences and had eaten.

At that time, Zhang Qiao was still a child throughout. <

Speaking boldly, the skin is prominent, and the conversation is not at all like her peers who are afraid of their predecessors or superiors, and they are radiant, which makes Wang Dai very impressed.