59

there were staff members to guide them, and the people in the screening hall dispersed quickly.

in the end, only the host and a few leading actors were still standing and chatting on the ground in front of the stage, with a smile on their faces, probably satisfied with the reaction of the audience after watching today's screening.

then not long after, fang wei and his bald-headed friend with sven wen wearing glasses next to him also got up and joined the ranks.

everybody was joking that he should have just come on stage with him, and the box office was about to break records again, and it was still so low-key every day.

although the bald head was shaved thoroughly, his appearance was delicate, and he smiled a little shyly: "i don't want to stuff these things, everyone is happy to watch the movie." listening

to the accent and dialect habits are southerners in jiangsu and zhejiang.

it is estimated that the relationship with fang wei is really good, and he will be specially introduced to several starring actors.

if fang wei's "reputation" had not been spread so widely before, then since the yuan yinhai incident, he was completely "on fire".

after all, he is a person who can be "compared" with ruan song, and everyone inside and outside the circle knows everyone.

during the greeting, fang wei deliberately forced himself to avoid the line of sight and did not look at the few people in front of him.

i was afraid and saw something strange in the eyes of everyone after they learned his name.

but these are old fritters that have been in the rivers and lakes for many years, and of course it is impossible to do anything in front of people, and they all extend their hands to him like no one else.

ruan song, on the other hand, did not know when he touched their backs, and kept resting his legs on the back of the sofa chair, looking down at his mobile phone and not saying a word. <

the conversation in front of him was so intense that none of them noticed him.

until the cleaning aunt who cleaned up the screening hall asked coldly, "boy, don't you leave?" she had

just finished packing her seat in the back, and thought there was no one left in the room.

hearing the words, the people chatting in front of them suddenly turned back.

before seeing who was behind the back of the chair, i first heard his unique and cold voice: "oh i wait." then

ruan song put away her mobile phone and took the initiative to get up from the sofa chair to make room for her aunt, so as not to prevent her from continuing to work.

"!!!"

everyone saw his face and froze.

ruan song did not lift his head, and helped the cleaning aunt pick up the milk tea that was placed in the nearest handrail groove, threw it into the black garbage bag, and said: "you continue to talk, don't worry about me, i am just looking for a lower dimension." "

"......?"

the atmosphere is more subtle.

it should be difficult to find out from the circle who do not know the relationship between ruan song and fang wei.

the last time yuan yinhai's academic fraud storm came to an end on the internet, the role of these two people also came to an abrupt end.

no one expected to actually bump into the scene today.