21

At the end of a class, students rushed to the podium with pens and notebooks, looking for men to sign autographs.

"Can Teacher Yuan ask for your signature?"

"I want it too! I am your fan Teacher Yuan, and I have seen all the dramas you wrote!

"Me too am I!" A few years ago, "The Last Sunflower" was directly enshrined! Five brushes already!

"Teacher Yuan and me!" I also want to sign! "

......

The students who listened to his lecture today were not students from their A university, but students from outside the university who were invited to come and listen to the sharing class.

Yuan Yinhai was very accustomed to the scene of everyone's excitement and swarming.

The people squeezed up in the front kept handing out the signed version, and the back couldn't squeeze in to take pictures and take small videos.

Yuan Yinhai did not refuse, and his face was always smiling and groaning, and he had to answer questions.

Student A: "Teacher Yuan, what kind of books do you usually read?"

"I may read a little more reference books, and the popular science categories are more interested."

Student B: "Teacher Yuan, do you watch domestic dramas?" If it is a foreign drama, do you prefer Spanish dramas, or Asian Japanese and Korean dramas? "As long as it's

a new and well-known drama, I will watch it, regardless of nationality."

Student C: "You have this position in the circle, and you can always guarantee the high-intensity output of at least two plays a year, taking into account the class at school, I am really convinced, how to do it!" Enough energy? <

Yuan Yinhay paused for a moment, still smiling: "Regular work and rest, insist on exercise, learn self-discipline time management." And I'm not alone, there's a whole studio behind me. The

old fritters did not leak when they spoke, and none of the words in the answer were false, but the meaning changed in an instant when they were combined.

It's as if the scripts are really his own, and the others are assisting.

There were also a few people who asked him about the creation of specific plays, and Yuan Yinhai patiently answered them one by one.

It wasn't until the next second class was almost over that he returned the unsigned signatures to the students.

Saying that today's time is not early, there are other classes to use behind this classroom, and everyone is welcome to listen to his class next time.

A bunch of children were so touched by his humble and gentle appearance that everyone said that he was kind and did not have a big guy shelf.

Of course, more, it is still the infinite envy of the A drama text students, how happy it is to be able to receive teachings under Teacher Yuan at such a close distance every day...

As everyone knows, it's just people outside the wall who want to come in, people outside the wall who want to go out.

Yuan Yinhai, as the dean, has his own independent office.

As soon as he returned from the teaching building after class, he asked the students who were lying on the case inside: "Did I change the part I asked you to change in the fifth episode yesterday?" ""It's

changed, you see, if you're not satisfied, I'll change it..."

The office desk responded to him with a girl with a double ponytail, plain face, white hair washed in a sweatshirt, and thick dark circles under the lenses.