10

Actually, Ruan Song guessed that Ren Qinming would definitely use the show as an opportunity to take advantage of him.

He had also prepared to endure it.

But when Ren Qinming actually hugged him, Ruan Song heard the other's heart frantically beating in the other's chest, and his hand that was about to push the other away immediately softened.

After hesitating over and over again, he decided to pat the little puppy's burning hot nape twice, comforted himself by thinking he was only acting for others to see, and asked: "Can you not be so embarrassing?"

Everyone in the crowded room was watching, yet Ren Qinming stubbornly acted as if they didn't exist. After he extremely obediently 'ang'ed1 in reply, he shifted aside, but as if he was afraid the other would run away, his hand tightly grasped onto the other.

The director group who had missed Ruan Song's entrance trembled as they came forward to confirm: "This person......is teacher Ren's boyfriend, Ruan Song?"

Ren Qinming lowered his head as he pushed both of their suitcases next to the dressing room's mirror: "If I could, I also want to immediately obtain a marriage license."

Director group: "............"

[......Good guy]

The fans in the bullet screen finally sobered up, and all simultaneously thought of the previous explosive allegation from the self professed old classmate from Xiliu.

[Maybe my ge really did cry after he wasn't accepted into A university with Ruan Song......]

[Or did they say that he cried just to give him some face......]

[Does this make sense? Is there really someone who could look this handsome with just a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt??]

[Ah...... it's so strange, let me take another look, let me take another look]

The bullet screen in the live broadcast was a large-scale scene of self doubt.

[It seems I'm a fake wife fan, seeing Ren Qinming hold someone else's hand I unexpectedly can't help but smile stupidly......]

Jiang Qiqi gazed at the two in front of her who seemed to find it unbearable to part, and for the first time in her life as a love brain, felt she had met a formidable opponent.

She grabbed her fiancé who already had his makeup done and walked over.

The man's figure was tall and lanky, and wore an entire outfit of haute couture, giving off the impression of a prince. His temperament appeared mild and gentlemanly, and it was no wonder that he was liked by an eldest young lady. His mouth spoke artfully as he gazed admiringly at Ruan Song who stood next to Ren Qinming.

"Today, Qiqi and I were still worried about what clothes to bring along with us. Who would have thought that we would expose our weakness at the first step. Normally, no one would dare appear on camera with such a simple outfit as it puts us to the test, so we didn't dare to recognize you."

[......?]

Turns out you can learn to talk by watching a variety show?

[High EQ: Generally, stars wouldn't dare to wear such an outfit]

[Low EQ: Generally, stars wouldn't wear such an outfit]

The bullet screen collectively brought out a notebook to take notes.

In the past, everyone usually only paid attention to Jiang Qiqi who appeared in public. Who would have thought her fiance unexpectedly had a few tricks up his sleeve as well.