85

There is such a big news, it is reasonable that Ruan Song and Ren Qinming returned to the wooden house this time, and should also usher in everyone's stormy congratulations.

But back to the mountainside that night, all that awaited them was the black light and the cold wooden house.

There were no surprises to open the door and go in.

The program team said that Qin Sijia and Zheng Qing had originally planned to personally handle the knife in the evening and take out the prepared dishes in the refrigerator to heat up, but as a result, a phone call under the mountain was temporarily called to the recording studio.

"It is estimated that it will be difficult for them to come back tonight, and only the two of you will have to live through the world of two people." Yan Songhang smiled.

Before this was changed, Ren Qinming was definitely the first to slap in his heart.

But today is the penultimate day near the end of their variety show, Ren Qinming and Ruan Song stand alone in the empty house with rare silence.

They came back passing by the supermarket and even went inside for a walk and bought some food to come back.

"I was thinking of eating a late-night snack." Ruan Song is a bit sorry to carry live fish and shrimp in his hand.

Not once since they went up the mountain had they eaten fresh food on the mountain.

Ren Qinming asked the program team for a crisper box, poured some water and put the live shrimp code in: "If you want to eat, the two of us can also eat."

"Then forget it, wait until they are together tomorrow."

Ruan Song did not expect that he actually had the day to say that "people eat more than enough", and saw that Ren Qinming directly put the crisper box into the refrigerator: "Is this okay, won't you die?" "It doesn't

matter for one night." RRen Qinming placed the shrimp, put the live fish into the kitchen sink, and opened the faucet to mean dripping water.

When they returned to the room to finish washing, everyone took the time to watch a frequency in the live broadcast room.

WeChat a line of six people, opened five small squares.

Qin Sijia, Zheng Qing, Jiang Qiqi, and Liang Yi went down from the mountain and went to different places.

Qin Sijia and Zheng Qing ate a box lunch in their respective video studios;

Jiang Qiqi was holding her hair in the dressing room of the shooting advertising set, waiting for the makeup artist to put on makeup;

Liang Yi had just come down from the company's decision-making meeting in the middle of the night, took off her tie and opened the computer office while videoing with them.

In contrast, Ruan Song and Ren Qinming both wore pajamas and sat cross-legged on a bed in a small square.

Qin Sijia was deeply tormented by the writing of songs, and as soon as he saw them idle, he envied them: "It's really good, it's really good, we Teacher Ruan are now rich people who are in charge of the Eight Classics..."

Zheng Qing: "There is a house, a studio, and a project, just wait for the variety show to go out and start killing people." Jiang Qiqi's

eyes looked up and asked the makeup artist to make up the eyeliner: "And it is still doing what you like, and you like to make money, it is too fragrant..."

Others have already read the news in the WeChat group and have carried out the first wave of situation understanding. <

Only Liang Yi just came out of the conference room: "So did you know the former landlord of that villa before?"