42

Fang Wei's sentence of Ruan Song plagiarism was like lighting a cannonball, and everyone in the ward was blinded by this blow.

Fortunately, Yuan Yinhai's condition was not serious, and he was rescued by the doctor at the bedside on the spot.

This time, Ruan Song did not face him next to him, but gave up his position to Fang Wei.

Just waiting for Yuan Yinhai to open his eyes and see Fang Wei, the person who had just taken a breath was instantly not good again.

It is better to let him see Ruan Song!

Just like Feng Xiao and Ruan Song experienced, Yuan Yinhai picked students for his screenwriting studio, not only looking at the major, but also picking the poor family, helpless, picking the introverted personality, itself not so social.

A whole class of twenty or thirty students, are in their twenties and arrogant age, can be admitted to the A big explanation is not bad.

Not to mention the dragon and phoenix among people, it is definitely one of the best in the world.

The little undeclared pretentiousness in the hearts of these children, Yuan Yinhai knows no more, and he always feels that he is stronger than others in the open and in the dark.

So all he needs to do is to send a signal in the class, select a "special preferential" object, and create a gap for the remaining students.

Unless this object really has a rare talent for the world, it is basically difficult to escape the fate of being isolated and helpless, and being poked in the spine and pointing.

These "jealousy" and "disobedience" bred exclusively by young people are Yuan Yinhai's best protective shell.

He has been teaching in school for so many years, and every one of them is the same routine, and none of them have lost their hands.

Even over time, it became his good name - treating all students equally and being willing to help marginalized students.

And the only one he encountered who was talented enough to convince the public was Ruan Song.

In the past, he was also glad that Ruan Song had a Fang Wei who could catch up with the tail in the same class, and he engaged in small groups in the class to check and balance, and his mind was simple, blindly superstitious about the authoritative division.

Yuan Yinhai sometimes stimulated him with Ruan Song, and he wanted to intensify the contradiction.

Who thought that this intensification became to move a stone and drop it on his own feet.

Now it seems that Fang Wei is completely stupid and stupid!

I don't know the blessing in the blessing, I always think that being "chosen" by him is a great good thing, and I have to bring the things that were originally cheap to him back on the table!

Yuan Yinhai knew that after Ruan Song was on fire, he would definitely come back to find him in trouble.

He thought that Ruan Song would directly debunk in the live broadcast of the variety show, and he also thought that Ruan Song would send Weibo to confront him. Only I didn't think that this person actually held a cake, pretended to be stupid in front of him, and played a deep love between master and apprentice!

If he was angry for the first time, Yuan Yinhai still couldn't understand what medicine ruan song was selling in the gourd. Now for the second time, he had completely returned the taste, but everything was too late, and he couldn't stop Fang Wei at all!

"Hello? Teacher Fang, are you still listening? If there are no other problems, I will hang up first. AAt the scene, Gu Yuzhou's call continued.

Fang Wei now wants his innocence more than Yuan Yinhai's illness, and he wants his face even more, so that everything can be returned to its original owner

He quickly stopped the person on the other end of the phone with a mouthful of "Xiao Gu Zong": "Don't hang up!" Don't hang up! I think there must be some misunderstanding in the middle, "ShangYi" is my graduation work, but also my famous work, I was originally worried about the love of my old classmates, and I did not want to give Ruan Song's face before I have not said it publicly. But when he took the story set by "Doctor Shang" to participate in the competition, he almost made him not finish his career, how can you say that he did not copy? And now you're going to give him my project?!"

The eyes of everyone in the ward were on Ruan Song and Fang Wei.

Fang Wei was relying on "Shang Doctor" to become a hit and spread his reputation, which everyone knows, but when did Ruan Song plagiarize and can't finish his career....

Nurses and doctors who were still at the door of the ward and did not have time to disperse heard such earth-shattering gossip and could not help but stop. Even the families of other patients who passed by and watched, some people did not know when to take out their mobile phones and began to shoot the situation in the ward.

But as one of the parties, Ruan Song is as "uncertain" as everyone else.

The sight of everyone in front of him is innocent, silently indicating that he does not know anything.

Gu Yuzhou's quiet and calm voice came out of the hands-free microphone again: "We did verify the sequence time according to the documents you gave us." Ruan Song participated in the competition at that time had a long registration period, he submitted a competition pre-deposit file at the beginning of the registration period, the time record my assistant has been checked according to the standard process, if you need we can send it to you, not only before Dean Yuan proposed changes for you, but even before your document was created. That is,

directly before Fang Wei began to prepare to start conceiving the graduation work!

"If you insist that Nguyen Thon is plagiarizing you in terms of content, then according to the most intuitive publication time, we can completely suspect that you copied Nguyen Thom."

Gu Yuzhou made up his mind and gave the last straw that overwhelmed the camel: "And it is not a secret, we actually decided to use Ruan Song for this consideration."

After all, no one can guarantee that people who have a history of plagiarism will write a script for them.

Fang Wei heard that there was almost a broken sound here, and suddenly the whole subversive situation made his forehead horns burst out: "How is this possible!" How could I possibly copy Nguyen Thon!!"

Teach you how to set up the reading page, check it out!