102

inside the studio, as soon as ruan song entered, he saw a bunch of people gathered around, and the shooting work on the scene stopped.

everyone's faces were flustered, and their attention was focused on the center of the circle, and no one noticed that ruan song was coming from outside.

ren qinming just filmed another late-night running scene, which was also his last scene.

at night, the wind was strong, lifting the dust on the ground to the body and face, and the people who had just crawled out of the gentle countryside before filming had become gray-headed and dirty faces in the blink of an eye.

so at first, ren qinming felt that his eyes were uncomfortable and did not care.

after all, shooting in this kind of venue, it is normal to have a little sand in the eyes, but i am afraid that none of the actors in the same frame as him under the camera will be clean.

however, the emotional requirements of this scene for him had to be connected with noon, and they were all chased to the end of the road.

the difference is only that this is the only time in the film that he has been successfully arrested, and a group of people have forced him from the mountain into a dilapidated rotten building.

the ground is covered with dusty building materials waste.

the pursuing police were well-equipped, with guns in their hands, and only ren qinming, who was surrounded in the middle, picked up steel bars from the ground to defend himself with his bare hands.

he knew the police wouldn't shoot easily, because they still needed to get information from themselves and want to catch them alive.

but the captain of the criminal police team who has taken the lead in chasing him for so long is first of all that he exposed the number one person on the list, and he has been violating the orders above to be captured alive, hoping to find an opportunity to kill him.

it's just that so many of his men are watching, and it's not good to make things too obvious.

it is a tense moment of confrontation, and no one dares to act rashly.

in particular, the identities of ren qinming and the captain of the criminal police team were reversed in black and white, and the eye contact under the lens was quite interesting.

everyone surrounded ren qinming, but because they could not shoot, they were afraid of the cold weapons in ren qinming's hands.

just as ren qinming took a breath, he rushed towards the nearest criminal police officer next to him, preparing to jump directly from the flat floor of the rotten tail building without a railing.

the bullet fired a loud "bang! ", ringing through everyone's eardrums.

their captain shot!

ren qinming was shot in the thigh of his right leg, and the whole person swooped forward and almost fell to his knees on the ground, preparing to grit his teeth and then borrow power from his left leg.

he was also shot in the left leg.

the man fired two shots at him without mercy.

all the police officers were stunned.

until the captain put away the guy's call: "the above only explained that you can't ask for his life, you didn't say that you can't even be injured, just leave a mouth to interrogate." at

this point, ren qinming was completely incapacitated.

he could not reveal the true face of the captain in full view of everyone, and could only stare at him with red eyes and let himself be shackled.